This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?

Go down 
+4
GeneralMLD
Spartan v07
Crownjo
C_Panda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
Rockstar Games' downloadable episodes for Grand Theft Auto IV look to be making the platform jump from Xbox 360 to Games For Windows Live, giving PC gamers a chance to experience The Lost And Damned.

Grand Theft Auto fan site GTA4.net spotted the five Games For Windows Live Achievements specific to Rockstars' first downloadable episode, hinting that the Xbox 360-exclusivity surrounding the episode is due to expire.

Those Achievements made an appearance following the most recent title update to the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV, issued by Rockstar today.

The short answer to the headline is likely "Yes," but we've reached to the developer seeking an official response.

The Lost and Damned for GTA IV PC [GTA4.net]

http://kotaku.com/5401472/grand-theft-auto-the-lost-and-damned-coming-to-pc
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:09 pm

The one thing I like about the PC version is better graphics and 32 players online.

Oh well by the time it comes the new GTA will be around.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Crownjo wrote:
The one thing I like about the PC version is better graphics and 32 players online.

The funny thing is I still think GTA4 looks like shit compared to Saints Row. :p And, yea, the new GTA will be out.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 pm

the dlc is kinda useless imo,they should focus on the next real gta instead.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
the dlc is kinda useless imo,they should focus on the next real gta instead.
That's what they're doing now. This will probably consist of a small team porting it over, consdiering it doesn't take a lot to port from 360 to PC.
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:39 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Crownjo wrote:

The funny thing is I still think GTA4 looks like shit compared to Saints Row. :p And, yea, the new GTA will be out.
True. Saints Row doesn't have that ugly chalkboard effect GTA4 does. Plus the character modles has more detail.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 am

i dont see the problem. ps3 doesnt get it, so no big deal.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
i dont see the problem. ps3 doesnt get it, so no big deal.
But brownies think it's coming to ps3 now. Lol
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Saints Row 1 and 2 look and play like shit.....unless your a 5 year who likes spraying shit on pedestrians.......I fucking despise that game!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Saints Row 1 and 2 look and play like shit.....unless your a 5 year who likes spraying shit on pedestrians.......I fucking despise that game!!! Evil or Very Mad

Yeah tbh though I don't like either of the two:
Saints Row OR Gta IV

I like Crackdown Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:50 am

Crownjo wrote:

+ modding support... gta + modding is hella fun on pc Smile.... running around dressed as super man is fucking halarious xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
VERY NICE
Seaman Recruit
VERY NICE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Who cares about PC? 360 all the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?   Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: The Lost And Damned Coming To PC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: