This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.

Go down 
+4
DemonWolf
miroforlife
daveMastaKill
C_Panda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. Empty
PostSubject: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 pm

http://kotaku.com/5400835/dantes-inferno-heresy-level-looks-hot

Wow. lol! And best of all it runs a smooth 60FPS.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:47 am

It looks amazing and the 60 fps are the best of it all. A thing that even GoW3 is not able to do, but i still prefer God Of War. I dunno, it just the only franchise of the PS3 i really miss. Oh well....

P.S: Demo of Dante Inferno comes out December can't wait to play it
Back to top Go down
miroforlife
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
miroforlife

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:52 pm

i think god of war looks a bit better
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 pm

I'll be getting Dante's Inferno for psp. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
It looks amazing and the 60 fps are the best of it all. A thing that even GoW3 is not able to do, but i still prefer God Of War. I dunno, it just the only franchise of the PS3 i really miss. Oh well....

P.S: Demo of Dante Inferno comes out December can't wait to play it
. The demo will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

There's Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, Dante's Inferno, and Bayonetta now, so God of War isn't as big as it used to seem.
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

well suits me im gonna get demo then maybe game but intill then its halo 3 dmc and brutal legend
Back to top Go down
tahmid
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm

This game looks fantastic and i'll definitley be picking this up alothough god of war is probably going to rape it completly, but heck its going to run at 60fps and thats what i want. plus i also really like how it pits you agaisnt demons in hell. Mini Ninjas>GOD OF WAR 3>Dante's Inferno>Ninja Gaiden Sigma II
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Limbo
Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Anger
Heresy
Violence
Fraud
Treachery
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 am

Hack-N-Slash = RENTAL for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.   LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat. Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL this game looks better then GOW3 and its multiplat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: