This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.

Go down 
+12
C_Panda
Zombl337
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
tahmid
DemonWolf
handkerchief
dreadraptor85
Mr. Cole Drake
Superkingz2
Master_Chief
Spartan v07
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. Empty
PostSubject: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Lol not even the gamecube fans were this crazy. you see the ps3rd fanboys getting mad and insecure about anything. LOL just check youtube, they even get offended if someone got a multiplat on 360.

Last edited by Spartan v07 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Lol not even the gamecube fans were this crazy. you see the ps3rd fanboys getting bad and insecure about anything. LOL just heck youtube,they even get offended if someone got a multiplat on 360.
I agree. The Gamecube fans at least accepted being in last place eventually. Sony fantards just live in denial.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm

They have a good system but yet they are so insecure that they have to go on youtube and bash the competition. Apparently the ps3 can't advertise itself so it has to rely on there fanboys lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 pm

I didn't know the gamecube had fans. It's by far the worse system Nintendo ever released.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
I didn't know the gamecube had fans. It's by far the worse system Nintendo ever released.

It had good games and wii is probably worst currently.

Gamecube:

SSBM
RE4
Zelda:ww
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
Mario sunshine
Eternal Darkness
MGS:twin snakes
Resident evil 0
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:30 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
Lol not even the gamecube fans were this crazy. you see the ps3rd fanboys getting mad and insecure about anything. LOL just check youtube, they even get offended if someone got a multiplat on 360.

What's wrong with buying a multiplat game on 360?
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 am

i loved my gamecube and none of my friends did they all had ps2. game cube for me was the best i miss it Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:41 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
Mr. Cole Drake wrote:

It had good games and wii is probably worst currently.

Gamecube:

SSBM
RE4
Zelda:ww
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
Mario sunshine
Eternal Darkness
MGS:twin snakes
Resident evil 0

Wii has more good games then that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
Lol not even the gamecube fans were this crazy. you see the ps3rd fanboys getting bad and insecure about anything. LOL just heck youtube,they even get offended if someone got a multiplat on 360.
I agree. The Gamecube fans at least accepted being in last place eventually. Sony fantards just live in denial.

Yeah I was a huge gamecube fanboy but I could accept that ps2 and xbox were considered better systems.
I actually own a ps2 and gamecube now but gamecube owns it imo lol
and n64 owns ps1 imo
but I have to say psp owns ds
and ps3 owns wii imo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tahmid
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm

well there only last place in sales but when it comes to gaming i'd put it at number 1 although there catching up since the slim if they lose at this pace they'l be demolished.Although some ps3 fanboys can be really ignorant i mean i own a PS3 and 360 and pyro2000x or whatever is a really big dickhead atleast BLACKB0ND's raping the shit outta him!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 pm

confession: i was a gamecube fanboy

Metroid Prime, Prime 2, Fzero GX, RE4, Skies of Arcadia, among others were my favourite games at the time.

I knew ps2 was more popular but i accepted it. I didnt get all buthurt like ps3 fanboys do now.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Metroid Prime, Prime 2, Fzero GX, RE4, Skies of Arcadia, among others were my favourite games at the time.

I knew ps2 was more popular but i accepted it. I didnt get all buthurt like ps3 fanboys do now.
I had all 3 systems last gen. On Gamecube I loved both Rogue Squadrons and Resident Evil. Starfox was pretty cool too. Skies of Arcadia was pretty classic. Gamecube put out some pretty nice graphics too.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

I liked the Xbox best, the Gamecube second best and the PS2 the least. The only games I cared about on PS2 were Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.

It didn't matter to me that the PS2 was in first place and I didn't complain or bitch about it like PS3 fanboys do now. I just enjoyed the games I loved playing. Halo and Halo 2, for me, defined the last generation. Guess what, Halo 3, ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo Reach define this generation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:56 pm

tahmid wrote:
well there only last place in sales but when it comes to gaming i'd put it at number 1 although there catching up since the slim if they lose at this pace they'l be demolished.Although some ps3 fanboys can be really ignorant i mean i own a PS3 and 360 and pyro2000x or whatever is a really big dickhead atleast BLACKB0ND's raping the shit outta him!

They are in dead last period,there is no way around it,its just a thing to accept like gc fans did. ps3 is a piece of shit.the interface is ugly,online sucks and most games has forced installs and patches/updates. no good games and cant stand up to the 360 library.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 am

Thats why they defend it so much. As long as MS is profiting and making new consoles, I dont care how much they sell really. But sales = longevity of a brand/franchise/product.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Ps3 is the gamecube of this generation, and brownies can't handle it. Cry more brownies, cry more. I feed off your bitter tear frosting.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
I just want great games, I couldn't care less what platform they are on.
And to battle fanboyism. lol
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3500
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 am

Master_Chief wrote:
MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
Haha! Wow, you caught him with his pants down. My god that forum is gross, and the layout is shit. That's the first and last time I go there, ever. I spit on that site! Oh, good find Mc. Masta Solidasshole has been caught red-handed!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:31 am

C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
Haha! Wow, you caught him with his pants down. My god that forum is gross, and the layout is shit. That's the first and last time I go there, ever. I spit on that site! Oh, good find Mc. Masta Solidasshole has been caught red-handed!
Thanks. Yeah, Masta Ass Clown just got busted.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
MaSTA SoLIDUS wrote:
Thanks. Yeah, Masta Ass Clown just got busted.
Lol! He's banned! That's what he, and all brownies get for being Sony nuthugger's. Brownies fail at planning out attacks. Masta ass clown should be on those failblog.org videos!
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:56 pm

If I recall, "IT HAS POTENTIAL!!!!!"

cheers
Back to top Go down
MaSTA SoLIDUS 2

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 am

Quote :
I'm tired of fanboyism, and I'll be honest...when I first signed up here, I thought it'd be really, really bad. The Dean liked my perspective and wanted me to write for him, I was happy to oblige. But I thought the community would be...well...

I thought it would be what it is here:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Did you read the first post? The same reason I joined up there is why I did here. Fight fanboyism where it lives.

If you are silly enough to think that's at all bad or I'm ashamed, lol @ you.

how about I show you some other threads from there, since that's what Xbox fanboys do it.

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57023&postcount=122

Quote :
Just because I don't own [a PS3] doesn't mean I haven't played the games.

I'm not really enthused enough about the exclusives to buy a system for them. Same reason I didn't adopt it at launch, or 360 at launch. Last System I got at launch was PS2.

I WILL for FFXIII, as I did for MGS4. those titles are system sellers for me. otherwise, there's plenty on 360 that is great right now. When I get another PS3, I'll just buy all the game sI feel are worth owning. They don't go bad or spoil, so I don't need them right now

with over 300 games in my house right now, missing out on 15-20 here or there doesn't bother me.

FFXIII? missing that launch will bother me. Only game that could make me buy one right now would be a FFVII remake.

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=53939&postcount=24

Quote :

Frankly as a gaming platform it deserved it.

I was right along saying the same thing I'm saying now: Focus more on games and less on hardware, and the tide will shift.

Everything the PS3 got in the media was well earned by Sony itself.

Likewise, everything MS gets is (loltastically bad hardware), and Nintendo (crappy shovelware system) is too.

lol

on a site where releasing a multiplatform center for streaming (Netflix) is called 'crippling' you say that?

What's good for the goose, so they say...

...back in 2001 I was a PS2 fanboy. I grew out of it and into a gaming fanboy (meaning I pull hard for developers, not platforms). I sadly missed the greatness that was on the rival Dreamcast due to my ignorance.

Same deal for any fanboy of this gen. If you think Xbox 360 is pure sh*t, you are missing out on some of gaming's best games ever. Same for people who think of PS3 that way.

Sure does sound like I'm a "brownie" :rolleyes:

@PSU the first week or so all I did was argue fanboy points. The difference between there and here is they understood my point and perspective. Helps that everyone isn't 15, but that's not a excuse for you all to be so dense.

I don't have to suck Microsoft off to enjoy gaming on it. Likewise I don't have to disavow all things Sony to NOT be a PS3 fanboy.

Since you all read PSU daily, I'd just look at my post history and tell me I'm a fanboy. If I'm not, unban my original name.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 am

[quote="MaSTA SoLIDUS 2"]
Quote :
I'm tired of fanboyism, and I'll be honest...when I first signed up here, I thought it'd be really, really bad. The Dean liked my perspective and wanted me to write for him, I was happy to oblige. But I thought the community would be...well...

I thought it would be what it is here:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Quote :

Did you read the first post? The same reason I joined up there is why I did here. Fight fanboyism where it lives.

A PSU member joins the Xbox Republic(A Fanboy Forum) to fight fanboyism.Look your just going to argue with all the members here.We talk shit about the PS3 here.Dont like it then tough.This is a Fanboy forum.We dont pretend to be anything else and we dont need you fighting your war here.Look you dont belong here dont register again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
MaSTA SoLIDUS 360

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 am

How don't I belong? I'm a 360 enthusiast--I just despise fanboyism. Also, PSU is just as big a fanboy forum...and I got made a mod for various reasons.

I despise PSU fanboys equally. Ask them. I joined there to add a different perspective, stuff gets bland with all people agreeing.

Talking shit about a system is perfectly fine--it's not my forum. Why can't I point out my dislikes with a fanboy? They don't contribute anything worthwhile IMO.

I don't think I've shown any arguments. I haven't trolled. I haven't even made a thread yet--all I've done is make points...some I've agreed with people here, some I haven't.

That get's me banned? It took people going to PSU to find a thread for you all to ban me. Nice. I mentioned I came from there beforehand and it wasn't an issue.

I own 2 360s, and 0 PS3s, so obviously 360 game discussion for me isn't happening over there. I do admit I don't like fanboys, but I ask you to point out where I was disrespectful at all.

Frankly I belong everywhere as I own everything. Especially since I haven't actually said anything.

Before you ban me again (if you do so), I'd appreciate a legit explanation.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 pm

MaSTA SoLIDUS 360 wrote:
How don't I belong? I'm a 360 enthusiast--I just despise fanboyism. Also, PSU is just as big a fanboy forum...and I got made a mod for various reasons.

I despise PSU fanboys equally. Ask them. I joined there to add a different perspective, stuff gets bland with all people agreeing.

Talking shit about a system is perfectly fine--it's not my forum. Why can't I point out my dislikes with a fanboy? They don't contribute anything worthwhile IMO.

I don't think I've shown any arguments. I haven't trolled. I haven't even made a thread yet--all I've done is make points...some I've agreed with people here, some I haven't.

That get's me banned? It took people going to PSU to find a thread for you all to ban me. Nice. I mentioned I came from there beforehand and it wasn't an issue.

I own 2 360s, and 0 PS3s, so obviously 360 game discussion for me isn't happening over there. I do admit I don't like fanboys, but I ask you to point out where I was disrespectful at all.

Frankly I belong everywhere as I own everything. Especially since I haven't actually said anything.

Before you ban me again (if you do so), I'd appreciate a legit explanation.

If it helps I dont think he should be banned......I just wanna know what your "report" was going to be about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.   MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st. Empty

Back to top Go down

MLD is right, ps3rd fanboys are going crazy being 3rd after 2 gens of 1st.
Page 1 of 1