This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assessment of Trey brotherhood

Go down 
+6
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
343_Guilty_Spark
3604LifeYo
GeneralMLD
miroforlife
10 posters
AuthorMessage
miroforlife
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
miroforlife

Assessment of Trey brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 am

They're done.

7th: Barely makes vids

Hellhound: Barely makes good vids

Thetruth37: Middle aged fanboy what else can I say

Fldumars04: Barely makes vids and more of a gamer

Rev: Really just more of a gamer

Truthsettingufree: Left youtube

elpesrdor: Middle aged fanboy and acts like little kid

bbc: Barely makes vids

genarelg: Barely makes vids and what kind of general is he anyway?

digtalsmoke and hoodge: Small fish, who cares?

pyro: Even trey sisterhooders don't like him

Pbone34: ANGER PROBLEMS AND NO FACTS

hUMPMASTERFLEX: No facts, ugly ass hell, and the worst fanboy of them all

black101wings: What happen to him?

jaz: Is ok, but is still a major fanboy

AND EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST TROLLS
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:53 am

dont forget they are last place Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 am

OI you forgot me. sorry i couldnt ignore this post. thankfully i wasnt part of that 'trey' group anyway.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:07 am

3604LifeYo wrote:
OI you forgot me. sorry i couldnt ignore this post. thankfully i wasnt part of that 'trey' group anyway.

As someone on the other side I have a question. What is your take on the really hateful attitude the super fanboys have? It's on both sides, but from my perspective it's far more rampant with PS3 fanboys. Even destructoid.com wrote a feature on how PS3 fans are much worst than others.

I think I speak for most Xbox fans when I say that it's not the PS3 we have a problem with, in fact many of us own the system and enjoy a few of it's games, but it's the PS3 fans that have poisoned the Sony waters for us. Far too many of them seem to be offended by the very idea that anyone what rather play on an Xbox 360 than a PS3 and act like fascist thought police on the subject. Generaly speaking, 360 fans tend to merely argue why they enjoy the system's exclusives, especial Halo. PS3 fans seem to really hate the idea that anyone want to play what I consider one of the best franchises on any system in the history of gaming.

It's that divide I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 am

well regarding halo ive never been a fan. you can correct me on this, as im not sure if halo came out on pc first, or after the xbox version. either way it just didnt grab me. i think like anything, on any system, some things are ramped up to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. but in the end, the absolute bottom line is the simple factor...choice. do you love it? or not like it?

what bothers me is how people react to negativity towards anything as if they have shares in the company, or have some emotional investment. my only gripe as a sony fan is multiplats. its very shitty to know both systems are capable of pretty much equal multiplat quality, and if a company wants both sides to buy it, make it equal. there is no honour on any side going 'ooh our version is better' because if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldnt be happy.

now as you guys are all aware of recent events on youtube, and ive admitted it, its fucking disgusting. it is. so if you guys say this in vids or what not it doesnt worry me because i beat you to the punch lol while we may not agree on a gaming level, and while we may poke fun at one another, not for one second any parody joke ive done on MLD is in anyway to be taken serious. but when you see guys on our side, and im not going to name names but you can pretty much guess, who they are on youtube seems to be who they are in the real world. and unfortunately, once i realise that its not just an act, but an extension of their own persona, any respect i had dies.

blatant example is finding out the hottest chick in the world eats dog turds. no matter how smoking she is, no way could you ever guess when you'll get that dog shit breath on each kiss lol so the whole thing gets killed.

so yeah, i think sony fans have seen sony being raped this gen in a lot of unwarranted avenues. and again, if it was in reverse, those fans wouldnt like it either. so in the end, we can only hope now that the playing field is more level. because competition IS great, no one wants a single company with all the cards, because that will breed greed and complacency for the people who give them money.

does that answer it? this is why i do videos, i get carried away lol

btw, for anyone that thinks im part of some brotherhood, check out the last day or so when i went toe to toe with elpresador and rev. i had my own beefs which i at least sorted with rev, but in the end, i have my mates who i consider my best mates, and they know who they are. rev and presador have their own agendas and mates and thats their business. but for a long time ive never considered myself part of their group.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:17 am

A basterd's work is never done.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:43 am

lol nice topic.
I actually found the most intelligent fanboys are the less highly respected/popular ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
well regarding halo ive never been a fan. you can correct me on this, as im not sure if halo came out on pc first, or after the xbox version. either way it just didnt grab me. i think like anything, on any system, some things are ramped up to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. but in the end, the absolute bottom line is the simple factor...choice. do you love it? or not like it?

what bothers me is how people react to negativity towards anything as if they have shares in the company, or have some emotional investment. my only gripe as a sony fan is multiplats. its very shitty to know both systems are capable of pretty much equal multiplat quality, and if a company wants both sides to buy it, make it equal. there is no honour on any side going 'ooh our version is better' because if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldnt be happy.

now as you guys are all aware of recent events on youtube, and ive admitted it, its fucking disgusting. it is. so if you guys say this in vids or what not it doesnt worry me because i beat you to the punch lol while we may not agree on a gaming level, and while we may poke fun at one another, not for one second any parody joke ive done on MLD is in anyway to be taken serious. but when you see guys on our side, and im not going to name names but you can pretty much guess, who they are on youtube seems to be who they are in the real world. and unfortunately, once i realise that its not just an act, but an extension of their own persona, any respect i had dies.

blatant example is finding out the hottest chick in the world eats dog turds. no matter how smoking she is, no way could you ever guess when you'll get that dog shit breath on each kiss lol so the whole thing gets killed.

so yeah, i think sony fans have seen sony being raped this gen in a lot of unwarranted avenues. and again, if it was in reverse, those fans wouldnt like it either. so in the end, we can only hope now that the playing field is more level. because competition IS great, no one wants a single company with all the cards, because that will breed greed and complacency for the people who give them money.

btw, for anyone that thinks im part of some brotherhood, check out the last day or so when i went toe to toe with elpresador and rev. i had my own beefs which i at least sorted with rev, but in the end, i have my mates who i consider my best mates, and they know who they are. rev and presador have their own agendas and mates and thats their business. but for a long time ive never considered myself part of their group.

Im guessing your Infiniteretro...Am I right?
Back to top Go down
prince32
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
prince32

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:

Infiniteretro ????
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 pm

He already said that he's Infinite Retro in another thread.
Back to top Go down
lli2j4r
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
so rite! dead last for life.
they should change their name to trey sister hood! cuz they try to make us feel bad about buying our 360s. 360 are amazing i cant wait for spinter cell
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:04 pm

lli2j4r wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
so rite! dead last for life.
they should change their name to trey sister hood! cuz they try to make us feel bad about buying our 360s. 360 are amazing i cant wait for spinter cell

trey sisterhood has already been used so you would be infringing on copyright and FUCK OATH it shoudl be called that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Trey brotherhood   Assessment of Trey brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Assessment of Trey brotherhood
Page 1 of 1