This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360

Go down 
+6
Blixtstorm
Zombl337
handkerchief
santosj95
Master_Chief
TEKKENFANBOY
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEKKENFANBOY
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TEKKENFANBOY

Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Old news but still awesome.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Hope it turns out good. I heard Alan Wake is using said engine, anyone know if it is true?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 pm

santosj95 wrote:
Hope it turns out good. I heard Alan Wake is using said engine, anyone know if it is true?
Thats possible since the PC version was cancelled indefinitely and so now they have been just coding on the 360.
http://www.mygaming.co.za/news/News/4126-Alan-Wake-version-cancelled.html
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
santosj95 wrote:
Thats possible since the PC version was cancelled indefinitely and so now they have been just coding on the 360.
http://www.mygaming.co.za/news/News/4126-Alan-Wake-version-cancelled.html

Nice.If it is, it's definitly good news,since the game looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 pm

matrixrory wrote:
did you click the link at the bottom http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/shane-kim-xbox-360-will-last-until-2015-$1300986.htm
But that doesnt mean that MS wont launch another Xbox before that time. It only means they will continue to support the 360 until 2015. Just like Sony continued to support the PS2 even after launching the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 am

Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
did you click the link at the bottom http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/shane-kim-xbox-360-will-last-until-2015-$1300986.htm
But that doesnt mean that MS wont launch another Xbox before that time. It only means they will continue to support the 360 until 2015. Just like Sony continued to support the PS2 even after launching the PS3.

I am wondering if MS is still planning to launch a new Xbox in 2010?!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:15 am

Zombl337 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

I am wondering if MS is still planning to launch a new Xbox in 2010?!
I think more like 2011.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:53 am

New Xbox, probably 2012, almost at the end of the world...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

The world isnt ending dude, knock it off.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Hope Microsoft don't ditch the current Xbox 360. (eg make the new X-Engine have no compatibility with regular Xbox 360 games but have only new games made specially for the XEngine).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

It wont end.Its just another doomsday someone made up pretending to be smart.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The ancient Mayans did actually. Its part of the Mayan calendar. I dont believe in it, I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The ancient Mayans did actually. Its part of the Mayan calendar. I dont believe in it, I'm just saying.

LOL,so just because the Mayan calender ends at 2012 mean the world will end?Did anyone ever consider that maybe the mayan writing the clender died or just stopped.

I will never beleive any doomsday theory.God says himself,that no man shall ever know the end of the world.

TBH,i do think the world will end in the next hundred years.Seeing as Rapture(i think its spelt like that)is likely going to happen soon.I could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:38 am

Hopefully the X-Engine allows Microsoft to push the 360 visuals to PS3 quality like Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 & MGS4. Imagine Gears of War 3 & Halo Reach using X-Engine *drools*
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 am

Zombl337 wrote:
Hopefully the X-Engine allows Microsoft to push the 360 visuals to PS3 quality like Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 & MGS4. Imagine Gears of War 3 & Halo Reach using X-Engine *drools*
I honestly didnt think MGS4 or even Killzone 2 looked that special. The press and the fanboys way overhyped the graphics of those two games. Killzone 2 had alot of mediocre textures and no color and MGS4 was a sub hd game whose graphics only stood out during the cutscenes. But ingame looked very bland. But Uncharted 2 impressed me alot. Uncharted 2 had really good graphics.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
haha XD

something like this
bill gates - now we have it the new xbox
it holds 1tb the new Xengine
and has much more XBL features
only 299$ :

<:KABOOM:>
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:17 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

LOL,so just because the Mayan calender ends at 2012 mean the world will end?Did anyone ever consider that maybe the mayan writing the clender died or just stopped.

I will never beleive any doomsday theory.God says himself,that no man shall ever know the end of the world.

TBH,i do think the world will end in the next hundred years.Seeing as Rapture(i think its spelt like that)is likely going to happen soon.I could be wrong though
eh wasnt it nostradamus who said we will have the 3rd world war 2012 that could be the end of the world as well -_-
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

eh wasnt it nostradamus who said we will have the 3rd world war 2012 that could be the end of the world as well -_-

The 3rd world war could start any year.It is very likely that most(if not all)of the human race will be destroyed from it.

I beleive that ww3 will start after rapture.During Armeggedon.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The 3rd world war could start any year.It is very likely that most(if not all)of the human race will be destroyed from it.

I dont know about the mayans being correct....

They where right about 9-11 thing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I dont know about the mayans being correct....

They where right about 9-11 thing...

They predicted that the trade towers in the US were destroyed on september 11th from two highjacked planes because of a crazy terorist named Osama bin laden?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

FLAME WARS!!!
Very Happy

noo i said that a prophet named nostradamus said so soesnt mean it is true does it but he predicted the first and second world war and said it would be someone named histler who started it
pretty close i say
i belive that WW3 will come between 2012 - 2020
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

FLAME WARS!!!
Very Happy

noo i said that a prophet named nostradamus said so soesnt mean it is true does it but he predicted the first and second world war and said it would be someone named histler who started it
pretty close i say
i belive that WW3 will come between 2012 - 2020
i doubt a third world war will happen a war against terrorist yes but a ww3 idk it just seems like were becoming to intergrated and dependant on each other to go to that big of a war i think your all just paranoid
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

um well somewhere in the bible it says 1 day with god is a thousand years and 1000 days away from god is 1 day well at least my pasture said so following that logic(it wasnt exactly that i dont think) jesus has been away 2000 years so 2 days and jesus rose on the 3rd so i suspect hell return on the third
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360   Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft's new X-Engine for the xbox 360
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: