This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open War on GameTrailers

Go down 
+10
M3A7L04F
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
dreadraptor85
Kendo
im-360...xbox360
HaZeUnleashed
handkerchief
ghost23
daveMastaKill
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Open War on GameTrailers Empty
PostSubject: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 pm

You guys just need to see the comments that are there. The butthurt meter reaches to the fucking Moon.

So, after Uncharted 2 won a bunch of GT nominations, like best graphics and story. The Overall GOTY GameTrailers award that PS3 fanboys were thinking to go to UC2, went to fucking Modern Warfare 2.

Not only that, the GT crew said that while UC2 is a great game in all fronts its a been collecting dust since the release of Modern Warfare 2.

Fucking amazing, a lot of trolls are in there too making like the biggest flame war of the new year.

Open War on GameTrailers Owned
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:32 pm

That was so hilarious, especially the quote about Uncharted 2 gathering dust. The pic sums it up perfectly. PS3 fanboys, PWNED!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Open War on GameTrailers Oh_exp14
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Open War on GameTrailers Oh_exp14

:O where did you get that
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Made myself
Back to top Go down
HaZeUnleashed

HaZeUnleashed

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 am

well to be honest i think MW2 did need an award coz 98% of all game sites say Uncharted 2 so uh yeah..that's my thought
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 am

i was just laughing when i read the comments
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

XD fucking PS3 fanboys are idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 pm

I'll copy/paste a comment from the site.

"fucking bs!!! you cant be serious gt.. already deleted this site from bookmarks."

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm

I love watching PS3 fanboys having meltdowns. lol
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:49 pm

I also didn't catch until today, that Modern Warfare 2 also won has the best PS3 Game of 2009.
The five nomines were: Street Fighter IV, Batman: AA, MW2, Assasins Creed II, and Uncharted 2, lmao.

Wheres inFamous? Whres KillZone 2? Wheres Demon Souls? Why Modern Warfare 2 won?

Its amazing the quantity of LULZ that are there!

Petitions are been made left to right.

The butthurt really his Sky High.

GameTrailers is like the biggest troll site i ever know. And the best of it, is that PS3 fanboys even knowing that, continue to go there on a daily basis. Outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I also didn't catch until today, that Modern Warfare 2 also won has the best PS3 Game of 2009.
The five nomines were: Street Fighter IV, Batman: AA, MW2, Assasins Creed II, and Uncharted 2, lmao.

Wheres inFamous? Whres KillZone 2? Wheres Demon Souls? Why Modern Warfare 2 won?

GameTrailers is like the biggest troll site i ever know. And the best of it, is that PS3 fanboys even knowing that, continue to go there on a daily basis. Outstanding.
PS3 fanboys are emo kids so they punish themselves by going to GT. lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:42 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:

The funny thing is, in the PS3 GOTY video, half the footage for the Multiplats was gameplay from the 360 version.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 am

ghost23 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

The funny thing is, in the PS3 GOTY video, half the footage for the Multiplats was gameplay from the 360 version.
QFT I've seen so many times that multiplatform was shown and PS3 fanboys would say wow amazing and then when its confirmed as 360 footage then they change their opinion and say its not that good. lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

QFT I've seen so many times that multiplatform was shown and PS3 fanboys would say wow amazing and then when its confirmed as 360 footage then they change their opinion and say its not that good. lol

lol. Butthurt PS3 fanboys. You never see the situation the other way around. They never use PS3 footage for 360 videos.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:35 am

lol, PS3 fantards have got to be the most butt hurt dumb asses to ever log onto the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
lol, PS3 fantards have got to be the most butt hurt dumb asses to ever log onto the internet.
quoted for the truth
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 am

what there saying is funny, like fuck gt i am outta hear and a multyplat game wtf, they just dont realise that modern warfare 2 did something new in it's gameplay along it's line, uncharted is just of games bunched together with a indiana jones story, with epic graphics
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
QFT I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:51 am

day walker wrote:
what there saying is funny, like fuck gt i am outta hear and a multyplat game wtf, they just dont realise that modern warfare 2 did something new in it's gameplay along it's line, uncharted is just of games bunched together with a indiana jones story, with epic graphics

All you hear about Uncharted 2 is graphics. This is not be being a fanboy, but it doesnt have the best graphics, Crysis does.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 am

^ yeah and doesnt the cry engine 3 look better than uncharted 2
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 am

day walker wrote:
It does. Good point. And they showed that engine running on 360.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am

day walker wrote:

the cry engine 2 that they used in crysis 1 looks better than Uncharted 2 IMO
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am

^ yeah but i was just saying the cry engine 3 looks better than uncharted 2, hell i wonder what naughty dog could do on the 360 if they developed a game for it, without this bs of uncharted 2 style of graphics arnt possible on the 360, how bout they at least try the blams!.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 am

day walker wrote:
^ yeah but i was just saying the cry engine 3 looks better than uncharted 2, hell i wonder what naughty dog could do on the 360 if they developed a game for it, without this bs of uncharted 2 style of graphics arnt possible on the 360, how bout they at least try the blams!.

A lot of PS3 fanboys misunderstood what Naughy Dog said. They all thought 360's isnt powerful enough to run a game like uncharted 2. That is in fact false.
Naughty Dog stated that Uncharted 2 wouldn't run on a 360, this is because the engine was developed specifically for the PS3 hardware and cannot be ported to the 360. This doesn't mean that a 360 game cant look as good as Uncharted 2, it just means that the Uncharted 2 engine would never work on a 360. We could say the same for Halo 3. The Halo 3 engine would most likely run horribly on a PS3 because it was designed for 360 hardware and Ps3 is definitely capable of running Halo 3 graphics, but not the Halo 3 engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open War on GameTrailers   Open War on GameTrailers Empty

Back to top Go down

Open War on GameTrailers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next