This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i got something to say

Go down 
+18
eagaadg
*LuvinFuu*
sososhocked79
Stoney
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
arnt god of war
M3A7L04F
handkerchief
spartan225
ghost23
lightlamp
Arbiteris
SeriousSam22
toxicavenger778
day walker
Master_Chief
cannibalshinobi
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

i got something to say Empty
PostSubject: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 pm

fuck this site.

i liked being on the side of the 360 until i spent a good amount of time here. i mean wholly shit, half you people have got to be the most childish, insecure, corporate suck ups i have seen. this site has showed me how bad fanboys truly are.

to general, come on man do something new for gods sakes. you videos are the same bland shit over and over again, yes sure i agree with half the shit you say but your presentation makes me click out of the video half way through.

Master_Chief, maybe you shouldn't lock threads just to get the last word in. it makes you look like a douche to the highest degree. you can call me a thief all you want, i'll sit here and enjoy my games a month early. your assertions that my personal actions have any affect on the industry is just plain fucking laughable. i didn't know there were fanboys with that much corporate cock shoved up their asses until i talked to you.

kendo, most of your posts are fucking pointless.

BTW STOP PRAISING HALO. you are doing nothing but proving a fucking point. find a different game, halo is nothing special nowadays and halo reach isn't going to change a damn thing. the only thing reach will help do is show that the xbox 360 can compare to the PS3 in graphics. but when it comes down to gameplay it will be the same shit as before.

peace bitches.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm

LMAO What a crybaby you are. I locked it because it had gone off topic and was going nowhere. Your pathetic excuses for being a thief are quite laughable. And I'm sorry that you feel that way about the members of this forum. You have now shown your true colors. Oh well. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:21 pm

sorry that your going, you had some good posts'
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm

If you pirate games you are a thief.

As for your opinion about the forum and us.Well personally it doesnt bother me.I dont think anybody really cares.
You just seem like a crybaby
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
If you pirate games you are a thief.

As for your opinion about the forum and us.Well personally it doesnt bother me.I dont think anybody really cares.
You just seem like a crybaby
I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
SeriousSam22
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm sorry but I have to agree with cannibalshinobi I may like my 360 but you guys are pathetic, you keep saying the ps3 fanboys are worst but you guys are just as bad. and stop preasing halo, its overrated there are other and better fps than halo and I bet you guys have never play a playstation in you life and give ps3 a chance
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 pm

cannibalshinobi wrote:
fuck this site.

i liked being on the side of the 360 until i spent a good amount of time here. i mean wholly shit, half you people have got to be the most childish, insecure, corporate suck ups i have seen. this site has showed me how bad fanboys truly are.

to general, come on man do something new for gods sakes. you videos are the same bland shit over and over again, yes sure i agree with half the shit you say but your presentation makes me click out of the video half way through.

Master_Chief, maybe you shouldn't lock threads just to get the last word in. it makes you look like a douche to the highest degree. you can call me a thief all you want, i'll sit here and enjoy my games a month early. your assertions that my personal actions have any affect on the industry is just plain fucking laughable. i didn't know there were fanboys with that much corporate cock shoved up their asses until i talked to you.

BTW STOP PRAISING HALO. you are doing nothing but proving a fucking point. find a different game, halo is nothing special nowadays and halo reach isn't going to change a damn thing. the only thing reach will help do is show that the xbox 360 can compare to the PS3 in graphics. but when it comes down to gameplay it will be the same shit as before.

peace bitches.

Do you want some cheese with your whine?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm

SeriousSam22 wrote:
I'm sorry but I have to agree with cannibalshinobi I may like my 360 but you guys are pathetic, you keep saying the ps3 fanboys are worst but you guys are just as bad. and stop preasing halo, its overrated there are other and better fps than halo and I bet you guys have never play a playstation in you life and give ps3 a chance

You are either a ps3 fanboy,or you have never seen a ps3 fanboy.I can give you a link to a channel that has 10 000 comments of ps3 fanboys bashing and insulting a 360 fanboy.I can give you the link if you want.

I can tell you havnt played much Halo.Name me a more developed franchise with a more vast universe and story?Cause i garentee you wont find one.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh yes,I can also give you a link from Destructoid AND a link to Spike Tv proving that ps3 fanboys are the worst.
Back to top Go down
SeriousSam22
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Oh yes,I can also give you a link from Destructoid AND a link to Spike Tv proving that ps3 fanboys are the worst.
thats just two sites the ps3 fanboys are bad but there just like any other fanboy group the pc fanboys are worst
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 pm

SeriousSam22 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
thats just two sites the ps3 fanboys are bad but there just like any other fanboy group the pc fanboys are worst

Well,when i said "ps3 fanboys are the worst"i meant out of the console wars.I can give you personal proof of them being the worst out of the 3 if you want.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 pm

SeriousSam22 wrote:
Hey look! its me! a mod that has a PS1 PS2 PS3 and PSP!
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 pm

cannibalshinobi wrote:
fuck this site.

peace bitches.
Your just buthurt that you got told the truth. Piracy is wrong
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:16 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
And I have a PS3 and a PSP so whats your point?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Just proving him wrong when he said "you guys have never played a playstation in you life"
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Just proving him wrong when he said "you guys have never played a playstation in you life"

He was talking to Sam i think
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Oh sorry I misunderstood. I feel very stupid now. lol I apologise.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
SeriousSam22 wrote:
Oh sorry I misunderstood. I feel very stupid now. lol
No worries Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm

cannibalshinobi wrote:
fuck this site.

peace bitches.

all your points here prove that you are so fuking ignorant.
MLD's videos are the best example of the differences between a PS3 fanboys and a 360 fanboy. He doesnt go on fuking crazy ass rants while drinking like fuking truth or elpresador.

Why are you so blind to the fact that you pirating games is stealing and its the wrong thing to do. You as an individual may not affect the industry alot but if we add up all you dickheads together, it makes a difference.

You say Halo isnt anything special anymore. I agree it has lost a lot of the magic that Halo 1 had. Thats why Bungie is reinventing Halo Reach. Theres rumors of squad based gameplay which is different to the typical run and gun Halo. People say Halo Reach will be shit because its the same shit over and over. ALL SEQUELS ARE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER.
Modern Warfare 2= CoD 4
Uncharted 2= Uncharted 1
Killzone 2= Killzone 1
Gears of War 2= Gears of War 1
Assassin's Creed 2= Assassin's Creed
Bioshock 2= Bioshock 2

All those are the same shit as before but people just like bashing on Halo because they are jealous of the success that Halo continues to have even though it is the same shit over and over when games such as Uncharted 2 has no sales success.

man im happy you're leaving, its one less idiot to deal with

Last edited by ghost23 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 am

ghost23 wrote:
cannibalshinobi wrote:
fuck this site.

peace bitches.

MLD's videos are the best example of the differences between a PS3 fanboys and a 360 fanboy. He doesnt go on fuking crazy ass rants while drinking like fuking truth or elpresador.

Why are you so blind to the fact that you pirating games is stealing and its the wrong thing to do. You as an individual may not affect the industry alot but if we add up all you dickheads together, it makes a difference.

You say Halo isnt anything special anymore. I agree it has lost a lot of the magic that Halo 1 had. Thats why Bungie is reinventing Halo Reach. Theres rumors of squad based gameplay which is different to the typical run and gun Halo. People who say Halo Reach will be shit because its the same shit over and over. ALL SEQUELS ARE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER.
Modern Warfare 2= CoD 4
Uncharted 2= Uncharted 1
Killzone 2= Killzone 1
Bioshock 2= Bioshock 2

All those are the same shit as before but people just like bashing on Halo because they are jealous of the success that Halo continues to have even though it is the same shit over and over when games such as Uncharted 2 has no sales success.

You pwnd his ass
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:15 am

ghost23 wrote:
cannibalshinobi wrote:
fuck this site.

peace bitches.

You say Halo isnt anything special anymore. I agree it has lost a lot of the magic that Halo 1 had. Thats why Bungie is reinventing Halo Reach. Theres rumors of squad based gameplay which is different to the typical run and gun Halo. People who say Halo Reach will be shit because its the same shit over and over. ALL SEQUELS ARE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER.
Modern Warfare 2= CoD 4
Uncharted 2= Uncharted 1
Killzone 2= Killzone 1
Bioshock 2= Bioshock 2

You owned him big time. Well said.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 am

cannibalshinobi wrote:

BTW STOP PRAISING HALO.

that part i have to agree with.

just because ps3 fanboys are worse doesnt make you angels. now i know you are going to say "we never said we are" doesnt matter you are still terrible fanboys. if you dont like that then tough thats the truth.

kendo got nothing against you personally but you do make some of the most pointless threads i ever seen but i guess you just speak your mind isnt a bad thing.

and as for halo...MEH!!! i didnt buy odst but im gonna get reach. halos a good game but its way over hyped imo.

im on the 360 side but you guys are like nazis in here. some of you need to grow up. i enjoy coming to this forum but its turn into something really boring. its the same everyday.

every day goes something like this, someone makes a thread about 360 being so great then everyone agrees in every way shape and form. or ps3 fanboys are butthurt on this artical lol and then every goes on about how bad ps3 fanboys are when all know that stuff already.

the only new stuff im seeing atm is from Project Natal Informer bringing some really interesting video about first person games on the project natal or some new games coming out but nothing really interesting other than that.

Modern Warfare 2= CoD 4 - new guns, maps, story. killstreak rewards. new perks. titles and emblems. spec ops. new game modes. prestiege at level 70.

Uncharted 2= Uncharted 1 - not played
Killzone 2= Killzone 1 - not played

Gears of War 2= Gears of War 1 - new guns, maps, story continued. new finishing moves with almost every gun. new charaters. destructable enviroment. horde more. 5 v 5. new ranking system. new game modes

Assassin's Creed 2= Assassin's Creed - not played number 2 but i know you take almost if not all guards weapons and use them. you can use that glider thing i dont know what its called. you can double kill "because two blades are better than one"

Bioshock 2= Bioshock - didnt know bio shock 2 was out but i know new shit is coming out for the game.

games are not exactly "the same shit as before". before halo reach was annonced you guys were praising halo like the holy grail that will never change weather halo isnt or is as good as the first game. personally halo 3 was my favourite. didnt like the first 2 that much.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

matrixrory wrote:

Modern Warfare 2= CoD 4 - new guns, maps, story. killstreak rewards. new perks. titles and emblems. spec ops. new game modes. prestiege at level 70.

Uncharted 2= Uncharted 1 - not played
Killzone 2= Killzone 1 - not played

Gears of War 2= Gears of War 1 - new guns, maps, story continued. new finishing moves with almost every gun. new charaters. destructable enviroment. horde more. 5 v 5. new ranking system. new game modes

Assassin's Creed 2= Assassin's Creed - not played number 2 but i know you take almost if not all guards weapons and use them. you can use that glider thing i dont know what its called. you can double kill "because two blades are better than one"

Bioshock 2= Bioshock - didnt know bio shock 2 was out but i know new shit is coming out for the game.

games are not exactly "the same shit as before". before halo reach was annonced you guys were praising halo like the holy grail that will never change weather halo isnt or is as good as the first game. personally halo 3 was my favourite. didnt like the first 2 that much.

I understand everything that you say here but to go back to what the OP said. He said "when it comes down to gameplay, it will be the same shit as before". All the games that you and I mentioned, they might have differences which make the game funner, but in reality, the gameplay hasnt changed. I just wanted to get across that a lot of games do what Halo does. Add a bit more but keep the core gameplay the same. Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 1 are great examples. Both still amazing games although the change was basically Halo 2 to Halo 3 but people rarely ever rip on gears for being the same, yet Halo cops so much shit. Like i said before, its just PS3 fanboys who are jealous of Halo's success.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 am

SeriousSam22 wrote:
I even have a PS2!
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 am

matrixrory wrote:
cannibalshinobi wrote:

BTW STOP PRAISING HALO.

that part i have to agree with.

just because ps3 fanboys are worse doesnt make you angels. now i know you are going to say "we never said we are" doesnt matter you are still terrible fanboys. if you dont like that then tough thats the truth.

im on the 360 side but you guys are like nazis in here. some of you need to grow up. i enjoy coming to this forum but its turn into something really boring. its the same everyday.

every day goes something like this, someone makes a thread about 360 being so great then everyone agrees in every way shape and form. or ps3 fanboys are butthurt on this artical lol and then every goes on about how bad ps3 fanboys are when all know that stuff already.

the only new stuff im seeing atm is from Project Natal Informer bringing some really interesting video about first person games on the project natal or some new games coming out but nothing really interesting other than that.
It sounds to me like maybe youre looking for a multiplatform type of a forum. Especially considering your suggestion that we have a section for PS3 fanboys to go and debate with us. I think youre looking for a different kind of forum than what this forum is. Thats what I'm detecting here. Members here arent going to change their posting habits just to satisfy you. So perhaps you might want to look for a more PS3 friendly forum to join because youre not going to find that here.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got something to say   i got something to say Empty

Back to top Go down

i got something to say
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: