This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)

Go down 
+5
handkerchief
Noel
Master_Chief
ghost23
Bayonetta
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayonetta

Bayonetta

New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) Empty
PostSubject: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 am

Wassup everyone! Ima girl gamer, and cheat on my boyfriend with the 360. I play my 360 more than my own boyfriend lol! I'm glad a forum like this exists. Youtube is ravaged with fanboys.

And its probably obvious that I LOVE BAYONETTA!! Not only is it SHIT on the PS3, but she's gorgeous! (I'm not lesbo)

Also, why doesnt my sig show up? No
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome to the forums. We do have a section for Introducing yourself

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/introduce-yourself-t1.htm

Anyway, the signatures have not been enabled at the moment, hopefully they will be up soon. Enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 am

Bayonetta wrote:
Wassup everyone! Ima girl gamer, and cheat on my boyfriend with the 360. I play my 360 more than my own boyfriend lol! I'm glad a forum like this exists. Youtube is ravaged with fanboys.

And its probably obvious that I LOVE BAYONETTA!! Not only is it SHIT on the PS3, but she's gorgeous! (I'm not lesbo)

Same IP address as Shokio, Shokio 2 and BBC. All of whom have been banned from here.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 am

"looking at Bayonetta's boobs"
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Bayonetta wrote:

Same IP address as Shokio, Shokio 2 and BBC. All of whom have been banned from here.

hahahaha. thats really funny. i was going to say maybe this and maybe that but how does "she" know that her sig doesnt show up without posting "shes" only had one post and that was to say her sig isnt showing? anyone get what im saying
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:05 am

matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Bayonetta wrote:

hahahaha. thats really funny. i was going to say maybe this and maybe that but how does "she" know that her sig doesnt show up without posting "shes" only had one post and that was to say her sig isnt showing? anyone get what im saying
Yep I get what youre saying. A couple of things made me suspicious enough to check the IP and bingo. Jackpot. lol
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 am

Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Bayonetta wrote:

Yep I get what youre saying. A couple of things made me suspicious enough to check the IP and bingo. Jackpot. lol

so what you think she (if we can call her a she) is really BBC or shokio
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 am

IcyMeteor wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Bayonetta wrote:

Maybe shokio and BBC are the same person. lol
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am

Master_Chief wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Bayonetta wrote:

yea maybe so is "she" banned or not
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 am

IcyMeteor wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Bayonetta wrote:

yea maybe so is "she" banned or not
Yes "she" is banned.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Lol. Cheat on your boyfriend with the 360... XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm

How pathetic can two people be? Seriously? Sad sad sad!!!!!
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Which ever one of dumb and dumber made this thread is pretty damn sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)   New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Memba' (Hope this is the right section for this)
Page 1 of 1