This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

games I hope to have by end of this year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

games I hope to have by end of this year Empty
PostSubject: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 pm

cod MW: hands down game of the year
l4d2: l4d was a blast made christmas break go by so fast
forza 3: this one is a maybe not much of a race fan but game looks pretty solid
assions creed 2: also a maybe need to see more of the game
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Games I hope to have:

L4D2: Everyone who's played the demo say its a big improvement over the first - plus I have a phobia of clowns. Zombie clowns make the game worth getting to me Very Happy
COD MW2: Im not a big cod fan tbh but I wanna get it just for the huge multiplayer community
HALO OST: I know, what a square I must be to not have it yet lol. xD
ASSASSINS CREED BLOODLINES (psp); just an immense achievement, a full blown ac game in the palm of your hand!
GTA CHINATOWN WARS (psp): well, I just want to buy it for the sake of another sale of the game. If it sells badly I doubt rockstar will make another handheld gta.
DRAGON AGE ORIGINS: I wanna complete Oblivion first but DAO looks sooo fun!! Razz

Btw if u wanna see more of the game, I'm gonna make a gameplay of it when in Eurogamer on friday. I'll upload it to utube and u can check it out if u want. Wink

(www.youtube.com/pspvampire)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Dragon Age: Origins, i love RPGs!

Assassins Creed 2, i loved the fist one.

Some old games aswell, more "bang for the buck"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:10 pm

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Assassin's Creed 2
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Magnacarta 2 (possibly)
  • The Saboteur (possibly)

I'm getting a laptop for the holidays (I desperately need one), meaning I'll probably have to sacrifice getting some of these games. If my PC can run it, I'd consider getting L4D2 for the PC so I can mod, then again, all of my friends will be playing the 360 version (except for one).

pspvampire wrote:

HALO OST: I know, what a square I must be to not have it yet lol. xD
I know how you feel. I reserved it in August, but didn't get a chance to pick it up until October, then was so swamped with work that I didn't get to actually play it until October. And, to top that off, I didn't even like the campaign that much. I haven't finished it, and all of my friends have Recon armor except for me (all I need is Deja Vu).
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

I gett like 500$ a year so if I dont get them for christmas I will buy them my self hell I bought gears 2 like 3 days before christmas lol olso my gt is IcyMeteor havnt been on alot cause of school though
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Not really any games that i really want this year.I already got everything i was wanting.Now im waiting for 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: games I hope to have by end of this year   games I hope to have by end of this year Empty

Back to top Go down

games I hope to have by end of this year
Page 1 of 1