This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The most Scariest Movie ever

Go down 
+8
joe11
day walker
popjack88
dreadraptor85
Master_Chief
kadelmon
Arbiteris
*LuvinFuu*
12 posters
AuthorMessage
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

The most Scariest Movie ever Empty
PostSubject: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Paranormal activity Pictures, Images and Photos

I just brought this movie yesterday because everybody was saying that this is the scariest horror movie that they ever seen.. So, i watch this movie last night and i have to say that this movie is the best, the most realistic horror films i have ever seen.. If you havent seen this movie yet, then you have to pick up this movie and watch it at night in your own home. I promise you will not sleep in the following night.. For the people who had watch it, put in your thoughts about it.. I definitely recommend this movie..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

ROFL!!!!

I watched it for the first time late night too.Its was actually better than i thought.It wasnt excatly scary,but it was CREEPY.It made me shiver.

Pretty much everything that happened in this movies has happened in Real life?Many people have been possesed andk illed by demons.

I agree,it was very realistic,very creative and very creepy.I recomended it also.
Back to top Go down
kadelmon
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
kadelmon

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 pm

i saw paranormal activity in theaters and i didnt find it to scary but i would definatly recomend it. japanese horror movies creepy the shit out of me like the ring and the grudge. theres just something about little dead girls
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kadelmon
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 pm

I liked the Dawn of the Dead. The fact that the zombies were fast moving runners and often times literally ran in packs made them more scary.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Scariest film I've seen would either be The Ring or The Descent.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 pm

I liked how Paranormal activity filming makes it look like its been home made.Liek its really happened.Not just some Holllywood horror film.
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I liked how Paranormal activity filming makes it look like its been home made.Liek its really happened.Not just some Holllywood horror film.
I thought it was some documentary like the stuff is really actually happening.. They say it was base on a true story but i dont know if its real or fake..
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I liked the Dawn of the Dead. The fact that the zombies were fast moving runners and often times literally ran in packs made them more scary.
I thought Dawn of the Dead is more like a comedy horror film because of the humor.. it reminds me of Left 4 Dead
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
I thought it was some documentary like the stuff is really actually happening.. They say it was base on a true story but i dont know if its real or fake..

I dont know if it is real or fake.

But ive seen documentary movies on discovery channel that are 100% true story that the same thing happens as in Paranormal Activity.

The dude Niko(i think)is the biggest idiot ive seen.He thought it was all a game throughout the movie.

Oh,Never play with a wiji board(i dont know if its spelt like that).

Demons are real and so are demonic possesions.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 am

Arbiteris wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I dont know if it is real or fake.

But ive seen documentary movies on discovery channel that are 100% true story that the same thing happens as in Paranormal Activity.

The dude Niko(i think)is the biggest idiot ive seen.He thought it was all a game throughout the movie.

Oh,Never play with a wiji board(i dont know if its spelt like that).

Demons are real and so are demonic possesions.

its fake actually i saw the film 2 times.

one ending was the girl throwing micah to the camera and then destroying it.

the second ending was the girl getting shot at by police because she went to them holding a knife.

Demonic possesions are real BTW. lots of it in our country.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm

kazaam have you seen shaq act
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm

IT was barely scary is was a failure in my eyes
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

the reason thaat is because it only cost something like 15000 (£ or $ i dont know) to make.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

matrixrory wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

the reason thaat is because it only cost something like 15000 (£ or $ i dont know) to make.

Lol,its funny how i like this one more than those expensive to make horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I heard The Forth Kind is creepy as hell....Im not big into horrors.....My favourite is From Dusk Till Dawn...although its more an survival/action film.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

I watched the movie and ended up dissapointed, the exorcist 1 was better
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Ice Age 2

Spoiler:
Just kidding!! errm.. the exorcist 1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most Scariest Movie ever   The most Scariest Movie ever Empty

Back to top Go down

The most Scariest Movie ever
Page 1 of 1