This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?

Go down 
+4
343_Guilty_Spark
arnt god of war
cannibalshinobi
Arbiteris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? Empty
PostSubject: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:00 pm

When Epic Games make gears of war 3(if they even make it), do u think that epic will add more info about the Sires in the game?If you forget what Sire is,its those mysterious mutants that were in The New Hope facility(third chapter) in gears of war 2. They were those creatures that looked part locust and part human.Who do you think created them and why?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm

ooops,srry if i put this topic in the wrong forums.my apologies if i did
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm

i would like to start off by saying most defiantly to two things. yes they are most likely currently working of gears of war 3 and yes they will flush out a lot of info about the sires and the experiments that went down at the facility. at this point the story of gears of war is starting to confuse me a bit, so i can't really say who created them or why.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 pm

I have no idea why people are confused with the story now(im not saying ur an idiot or anything),i found it pretty simple to follow.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 pm

i think it because they have alot of questions
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 pm

yea,but i lovwe how they make questions in 1 and 2 and then everything will be revealed in the 3rd.i just love that idea.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I have no idea why people are confused with the story now(im not saying ur an idiot or anything),i found it pretty simple to follow.

the main confusion comes from where they all came from, locusts and humans. Are locusts aliens? or have they just always been there? are they a mutant creation of some freak scientists? Is Sera, the planet, an alternate earth or is it a planet that humans just migrated to? i got the special edition and in the little book it talks about how the origin of the locust race is a complete mystery.

and all the questions about the relationship between the locust queen and Marcus' dad, along with the mystery of the sires and the reason why locusts are all the sudden taking prisoners is just making the story a little confusing.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 am

When GOW3 releases there will be two things that everyone agrees on.

Graphics:

GOW3 > Uncharted 2

Gameplay:

GOW3 > Uncharted 2

I'd like to see more story and history revealed, but so long as it shuts PS3 Fanboys mouths I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 am

when you take a look at the ruins map you see two chambers above a pool of emolsion. im guessing they take the humans and put them into the emolsion and thats how the locust are made.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 am

matrixrory wrote:
when you take a look at the ruins map you see two chambers above a pool of emolsion. im guessing they take the humans and put them into the emolsion and thats how the locust are made.

that does seem possible since emulsion does mutate locusts
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:07 pm

yea i see your point,but i cant see the locust created by human falling in imulsion.i mean,where did the brumaks,corpsers,reavers,seeders,hydras,slave barges and those things the locust ride on at times.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 pm

But i can see the Queen Myrrah(locust queen)being a mutated human.well she does look half human/half locust.The locust were porbally living there scince life was created on that planet.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
yea i see your point,but i cant see the locust created by human falling in imulsion.i mean,where did the brumaks,corpsers,reavers,seeders,hydras,slave barges and those things the locust ride on at times.

mutated animals maybe. like lizards, spiders, insects, fish, etc. humans can't be the only ones that can be mutated by it.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

mutated animals maybe. like lizards, spiders, insects, fish, etc. humans can't be the only ones that can be mutated by it.

This is an interesting theory. I like it since I'd prefer humans not to be destroying the natives of the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

This is an interesting theory. I like it since I'd prefer humans not to be destroying the natives of the planet.

i was thinking that. maybe when the humans go into the imulsion they are born again so they have no memory from when they are humans or maybe im looking too deep into this haha
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 am

Well,i highly doubt imulsion would turn humans/animals into locust.if a locust touches imulsion it turns lambent.we already seen what a lambent brumak look like.i think the locust were living on sera scince the beggining.in act 4 in gears 2 you here the queen saying the locust are sera"s saviors. Humans touching imulsion and turning into locust doesnt make much sense,sseing that they would turn lambent like the locust do when they touch imulsion.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 am

Locust and humans are both species,if they touch imulsion they turn lambent(yellow exploding versions).
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 pm

well your asking what we think and your just debunking everything. what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

nah,im just ruling out the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm

and it's exactly why the story is currently so confusing to me, and most likely a lot of people. really hope gears of war 3 answers a lot of those question.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

its gonna be hard................cause if youve read Jacintos Remnant, it tells you what the humans did after Jacinto sunk..............and its nowhere near any sires.

my guess is that Sires are human experiments of human/locust DNA fused together
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
its gonna be hard................cause if youve read Jacintos Remnant, it tells you what the humans did after Jacinto sunk..............and its nowhere near any sires.

my guess is that Sires are human experiments of human/locust DNA fused together

I havnt read jacintos remnant(im reading aspho fields right now)but i think the same thing about the sires as you.they do look like human wretches.If you read the collectibles it soundsl ike they were doing top secret work.The people who created the sires(niles)were very paranoid that the health department would find out what there doing
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 pm

I heard Epic is making Unreal Engine 4 and Gears 3 might be a either the last big game on the 360, or a launch title for the next XBOX console.
Back to top Go down
nr1012
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:51 am

Trust me they are doing a Gears of War 3 even as we speak. It will most likely involve the Lambent and the Stranded as new enemies to fight. Hell I just can't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

nr1012 wrote:
Trust me they are doing a Gears of War 3 even as we speak. It will most likely involve the Lambent and the Stranded as new enemies to fight. Hell I just can't wait for it.

Stranded?well i can see that happening.scince the stranded hate the COG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?   When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires? Empty

Back to top Go down

When gears of war 3 is released,do you think we will learn more about the Sires?
Page 1 of 1