This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Overrated games of 2009

Go down 
+5
Pickles
360WNED
day walker
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Most Overrated games of 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

http://www.gamepro.com.au/slideshow/332675/9-most-overrated-games-of-2009/?image=1

I personally thought it was too harsh for a lot of these games.
Eg: L4D2, ODST, MW2, and even Uncharted 2!
I mean I agree UC2 is a little overrated, both times I played it I thought it was good but a little underwhelming. I still think it deserves AAA though which is why I'm a little shocked at the re-score: 89.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Who cares Most Overrated games of 2009 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm

are those guys for real some of those games are awesome, but if this is for real are they changing the scores or is it there opinion
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:44 pm

I'll agree with that list. None of those games made me want to by them. Especially that fake ass RTS Brutal Legends.
RE5 was lame because everything took for freaking ever to do & was so clunky, and no shooting & running was a def turn off.
MW2 was nothing, but MW1 reboxed with some new maps.
Halo ODST was Halo 3 with all the DLC, and a short forgettable story.
Left 4 Dead 2 same as MW2 same old shit repackaged.
UC2 still haven't gotten yet, but if it's like UC1 it's overrated.
Killzone 2 was nothing more then an average FPS with the decent graphics surely nothing to call home about, and the control scheme was ass.
haven't played Braid, DAO, or the Sims 3, but i have played sims 2, and I doubt it's anything amazing.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 pm

I've heard GamePro was terrible. Now I know it's true.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:16 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
I'll agree with that list. None of those games made me want to by them. Especially that fake ass RTS Brutal Legends.
RE5 was lame because everything took for freaking ever to do & was so clunky, and no shooting & running was a def turn off.
Killzone 2 was nothing more then an average FPS with the decent graphics surely nothing to call home about, and the control scheme was ass.
haven't played Braid, DAO, or the Sims 3, but i have played sims 2, and I doubt it's anything amazing.

ODSt's story wasnt forgettable.It was actually deep.They were also being creative showing alot of it in flashbacks
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm

MICHAEL wrote:

You always have something negative to say about any topic on this forum don't you?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:50 am

ghost23 wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

You always have something negative to say about any topic on this forum don't you?

It's getting annoying....
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 am

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

ODSt's story wasnt forgettable.It was actually deep.They were also being creative showing alot of it in flashbacks
It's his opinion dude. I don't think you're going to make him change and I do have similar opinion with you too.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 am

MICHAEL wrote:

Sequels are suppose to be similar to the 1st game.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 am

Pickles wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

Well excuse the hell out of me for not being a slave to marketing & going all gaga over the same old shit. I don't have something negative to say I just say what's on my mind, and say how I feel about hings. Not my fault you feel different. I could feel the same way about your opinion on things... BAM!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 am

MICHAEL wrote:
Pickles wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

Well excuse the hell out of me for not being a slave to marketing & going all gaga over the same old shit. I don't have something negative to say I just say what's on my mind, and say how I feel about hings. Not my fault you feel different. I could feel the same way about your opinion on things... BAM!

You do have a point
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
Pickles wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:

You do have a point

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated games of 2009   Most Overrated games of 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Overrated games of 2009
Page 1 of 1