This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!

Go down 
+11
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
AgentA-Mi6
Static103
Stigma
ghost23
Noel
M3A7L04F
joe11
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!   WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Last Guardian looks intresting I must say....but I think Heavy Rain is the one to watch out for on the PS3.....anyways, with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell Conviction and Halo Reach all out this year I can safely say the 360 will dominate 2010.

More likely it will be about a kid who helps a monster escape and the two need each other to get away. I looks to have the puzzles of Ico and the scale of SotC. It will be a story about friendship and sacrifice and will probably end with the innocent creature dieing or the boy dieing to save the creature. Either way it will be an attempt to pull at your heart strings for either emotional purposes or to get reviewers to call it true art.
that was deep
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!   WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Last Guardian looks intresting I must say....but I think Heavy Rain is the one to watch out for on the PS3.....anyways, with Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell Conviction and Halo Reach all out this year I can safely say the 360 will dominate 2010.

More likely it will be about a kid who helps a monster escape and the two need each other to get away. I looks to have the puzzles of Ico and the scale of SotC. It will be a story about friendship and sacrifice and will probably end with the innocent creature dieing or the boy dieing to save the creature. Either way it will be an attempt to pull at your heart strings for either emotional purposes or to get reviewers to call it true art.

Oh wow. Sounds even worse.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!   WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
The last two Team Ico games flopped big time. And those were on the PS2 with a larger userbase.

There's been a few games to not meet sales expectations that later become cult classics. Psychonauts and Okami come to mind.

Shadow of the Colossus couldn't have flopped too badly if we're getting The Last Guardian this year. It certainly sold a lot better then ICO and went on to become a greatest hits. The Last Guardian won't sell any systems or break any software records, no arguing that. Which is a shame because I'm sure it's going to be great. It's disappointing more people don't give games like these a chance because they're unique and a lot of fun. I wish it was multi-platform so it would sell better then just being on the PS3. Then we might have a chance of getting more of them.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!   WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
The last two Team Ico games flopped big time. And those were on the PS2 with a larger userbase.

There's been a few games to not meet sales expectations that later become cult classics. Psychonauts and Okami come to mind.

Shadow of the Colossus couldn't have flopped too badly if we're getting The Last Guardian this year. It certainly sold a lot better then ICO and went on to become a greatest hits. The Last Guardian won't sell any systems or break any software records, no arguing that. Which is a shame because I'm sure it's going to be great. It's disappointing more people don't give games like these a chance because they're unique and a lot of fun. I wish it was multi-platform so it would sell better then just being on the PS3. Then we might have a chance of getting more of them.
I think you agree with me more than you think. I already said that it isnt a bad game and we both agree that it isnt going to be a system seller and isnt exactly going to set the software charts on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!   WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHICH CONSOLE WILL WIN 2010?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3