This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!

Go down 
+3
day walker
Master_Chief
ghost23
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! Empty
PostSubject: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 am

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1063174p1.html

XBOX Live error. All pre order bonuses available on XBL for free. Get it while its still on. I cannot guarantee it will still be there when you read this. It works cause i just downloaded all of it.

EDIT: Sorry guys it seems that MS has taken it all down. Sorry if you didnt manage to snatch it.

Last edited by ghost23 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 am

I preordered ME2 so I'll be getting that stuff anyway.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 am

Master_Chief wrote:

Actually you dont get all of that stuff. When you pre-order, you get either Terminus or Inferno armour. With this, you can get both! Very Happy
It also includes Blood Dragon armor which you can only get through Dragon Age Origins.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 am

i got all the content but can i play it on my main one i had to use a different gamertag to get it bu if i play mass effect 2 with my main account can i access the me2 DLC i got from my gamertag that could download them, also is there anyway to change one of my gamertags email address?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 am

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Actually you dont get all of that stuff. When you pre-order, you get either Terminus or Inferno armour. With this, you can get both! Very Happy
It also includes Blood Dragon armor which you can only get through Dragon Age Origins.
I checked and its not there. I have Dragon Age Origins and I preordered ME2 so I'm only missing out on one armor anyway.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I checked and its not there. I have Dragon Age Origins and I preordered ME2 so I'm only missing out on one armor anyway.
DAMMIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackbauer3

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 am

it doesnt work now, i only found out about this this morning.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Well,i looked up the pre order armor's/weapons and the one im guessing your not going to get is the Inferno armor.You would normaly get that by pre odering from Amazon and a few other sites.Im guessing you pre ordered from Gamestop/ebgames?

if so,the Inferno Armor SUCKS compared to the Terminus armor.

Did you pre order the collectors edition?

The only armor/weapon that im super excited for is the Blackstorm weapon and the Collector's armor.The collector's rifle looks cool too.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 pm

What do you get for preordering the standard edition of the game?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

spartan225 wrote:

Depends where you pr odered it from.All pre ordered games will get a cerberus netowrk card.

if youb pre ordered the standard from Gamestop/Ebgames,you'l get the Terminuc armor and the Blackstorm(awesome)
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Depends where you pr odered it from.All pre ordered games will get a cerberus netowrk card.

if youb pre ordered the standard from Gamestop/Ebgames,you'l get the Terminuc armor and the Blackstorm(awesome)
Well I preordered it from Game
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Well I preordered it from Game

Check on their website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!   All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY! Empty

Back to top Go down

All preorder bonuses for Mass Effect 2 free on XBL. HURRY!
Page 1 of 1