This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?

Go down 
+13
3DO Was Something
Static103
Angel In Black
Permafry 42
DemonWolf
Noelol
Master_Chief
joe11
ghost23
Noel
Arbiteris
Stoney
Kendo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 am

Me personally I cannot imagine not having all the systems. I believe I am getting a Nintendo Wii next month, around tax-time (my mom and her boyfriend saw that they were selling one new for $100 in a local newspaper). It should be sweet. I wish to also get my own Xbox 360 (probably an Arcade model, and most likely I will try to get a 120GB hard-drive, since between the 60GB model and the 120GB model, at Gamestop the 120GB hard-drive is $30 more than the 60GB) so that way me and my brother stop fighting over the one we have. I also think the PS3 Slim looks cool (even though we already have a PS3 but my mom had to pawn it for a while, again...) but no backwards compatibility equals EPIC FAIL. I cannot think of not owning all the systems. Granted, some of you may prefer to have one. But just the thought of having all the systems makes you sound Awesome I think. As for portables I have both a DS Lite and PSPgo, I love them both. I think the iPod Touch looks great, but really can it count as a game system (I guess). Anyone prefer to own all the systems?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Not the Wii...I have a PS3 and of course 360...The likes of Mario and Wii Sports/Fit or whatever there called dont appeal to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Meh,i might get all 3.I dunno yet.I already got a wii and 360 but im not sure if i should buy my own ps3.I mean,im having trouble enough of getting all of the good games for both my wii and 360.So i doubt ill have the money for ps3.

Last edited by Arbiteris on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Your 3760???
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Your 3760???

My bad.I meant 360.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Not me. Even though the PS3 is better than the Wii (By a tiny tiny bit), the PS3 is like the 360 and the 360 is better so I would pick the Wii. Well its just my opinion. Besides...
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
That is all I need to say. And 2010 will be the year of the 360 and the Wii.
Now handhelds. DS cause the PSP is like the PS2 so no to that.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Never, i dont have the time and money. I was thinking about a Wii but than Natal was announced and i can get all the fun from the wii out of Natal.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 pm

I am most likely getting a Wii next month. I think the PS3 is ok, its good for playing PS2 games and two exclusives... whoopie! The 360 is awesome. It has all the games I want and the content to boot. However there are games not on 360 that I want. So owning all three is essential for me at least. Same goes for portables. I got a DS because I wanted to play a lot of Nintendo games, and DS exclusives that look awesome. For the PSPgo it essentially was a third party deal... meaning I wanted it not really for Sony's games, but for the third party publishers games like Metal Gear, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, GTA, Lunar, and others. So getting it was essential to me.

However my PSPgo is not a good media player, in fact I do not have media or music on it at ALL. So a Zune HD or iPod Touch (most likely Zune) would be essential.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Noel wrote:
Not me. Even though the PS3 is better than the Wii (By a tiny tiny bit), the PS3 is like the 360 and the 360 is better so I would pick the Wii. Well its just my opinion. Besides...
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
wat games does the wii have to beat gow 3, mod nation racers, heavenly rain, gt5, white knight Chronicles, last guardian, ffvs13, dc universe, ff14, the agent, and the agency
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 am

joe11 wrote:
Noel wrote:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
wat games does the wii have to beat gow 3, mod nation racers, heavenly rain, gt5, white knight Chronicles, last guardian, ffvs13, dc universe, ff14, the agent, and the agency
Any Mario game, the Zelda series, Brawl, Fire Emblem, No More Heroes, The Conduit, Madworld, Tales of Graces.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:56 am

I have a PS3 but if I were to do it all over again I would just go with the 360 and forget the PS3. Despite a small handful of good exclusives the PS3 has been a major disappointment to me. For me personally the 360 has way better games.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 am

joe11 wrote:
Noel wrote:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
I just know Tatsunoko vs Capcom beats the crap out of all of those IMO. GOW 3 is another GOW, mod nation racers is just like Mario Kart, GT5...the driving buttons are fucked up, White Knight Chronicles will be easily beaten by Tales of Graces, Heavenly Rain is gonna be boring as hell, FF14 is a MMO and you have to pay, FFvs13 is just another FF, Red Steel 2 will own Agent, and you have to pay for DC Universe and The Agency. There. And Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M will aso be owning all of these games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:00 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Not the Wii...I have a PS3 and of course 360...The likes of Mario and Wii Sports/Fit or whatever there called dont appeal to me at all.

Same here. I may get a ps3 but wii doesn't interest me unless my gamecube breaks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 am

NoelX2 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Noel wrote:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
I just know Tatsunoko vs Capcom beats the crap out of all of those IMO. GOW 3 is another GOW, mod nation racers is just like Mario Kart, GT5...the driving buttons are fucked up, White Knight Chronicles will be easily beaten by Tales of Graces, Heavenly Rain is gonna be boring as hell, FF14 is a MMO and you have to pay, FFvs13 is just another FF, Red Steel 2 will own Agent, and you have to pay for DC Universe and The Agency. There. And Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M will aso be owning all of these games.

to be completely fair modnation racers is a better game than mario kart, but other than that i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:35 am

Kendo wrote:
I am most likely getting a Wii next month. I think the PS3 is ok, its good for playing PS2 games and two exclusives... whoopie! The 360 is awesome. It has all the games I want and the content to boot. However there are games not on 360 that I want. So owning all three is essential for me at least. Same goes for portables. I got a DS because I wanted to play a lot of Nintendo games, and DS exclusives that look awesome. For the PSPgo it essentially was a third party deal... meaning I wanted it not really for Sony's games, but for the third party publishers games like Metal Gear, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, GTA, Lunar, and others. So getting it was essential to me.

However my PSPgo is not a good media player, in fact I do not have media or music on it at ALL. So a Zune HD or iPod Touch (most likely Zune) would be essential.

Archos 7 320 gb FTW!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 am

Permafry 42 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Archos 7 320 gb FTW!
Haha... what?
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 am

Kendo wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Archos 7 320 gb FTW!
Haha... what?

1 of the best mp3 players on the market at a really good price:

320 gb:
http://www.amazon.com/Archos-320-Internet-Media-Tablet/dp/B001D0E4EE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1267344786&sr=1-1

160:
http://www.amazon.com/Archos-160-Internet-Media-Tablet/dp/B001D089XQ/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1267344786&sr=1-9

and i don't care what people say about it, i like it a lot more than any ipod or zune.
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

I have them all except PSP. The thought of a good game coming out and not being able to play it urks me to the core.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 pm

yup, and i own both systems apart from the Wii which i will never own since im a hardcore gamer. Owning both systems makes me feel like im not missing out a lot from each console's exclusives
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:11 pm

I own a DS,Wii and 360.

i might buy the PS3 but i havnt decided yet.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Yeah, I have every major console since the SNES and a few before it, and most of them are really good consoles. I was really suprised though, how fast MS and Sony took down Sega and part of Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Iron_Patriot wrote:
I have them all except PSP. The thought of a good game coming out and not being able to play it urks me to the core.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and MGS5. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 pm

i always have them all
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:43 pm

joe11 wrote:
i always have them all

Yeah but it sometimes takes longer to get some, like I couldn't get a Wii till late 2007, but I could get my PS3 and 360 on launch.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 pm

I have a 360, Wii, PSP & PC, how much else do I need? I play 360 very often, Wii a lil bit, PSP once in a blue moon, and I RARELY game on my PC if ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?   Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Here Prefer to have All the Systems?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next