This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?

Go down 
+11
Pein
M3A7L04F
joe11
kadelmon
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Noelol
ghost23
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
lightlamp
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 pm

I did the ending made me a little sad but the annoying thing is that it ends on a cliffhanger
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 pm

I beat it 1 ctime so far using a practice account(i dont really do side quests for that account).

Only Grunt died for me(i was sad seeing him dead).i wish it was Jack.

I love cliffhanger's.It makes me excited.

Im going to start a whole new Paragon profile tomorow and start from ME1 to the end of ME2.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Did you guys skip all the side quests or something?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I beat it 1 ctime so far using a practice account(i dont really do side quests for that account).

Im going to start a whole new Paragon profile tomorow and start from ME1 to the end of ME2.
Mordin and grunt died for me i was sad to see mordins corpse i mean he sung gilbert and sullivan! (if you havent seen him singing here it is)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y63n9M8pcA

Last edited by lightlamp2 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I only did the loyalty missions
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Same.I dont do side quests on my first profile.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Mordin and grunt died for me i was sad to see mordins corpse i mean he sung gilbert and sullivan! (if you havent seen him singing here it is)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y63n9M8pcA

How did they die?

Grunt died leading a distraction team while went the other way around for me(the part you need a biotic to hold up the shield)
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm

I just recruited Thane. Im gonna do an ultra-deep playthrough and see if i can make everyone survive the last mission since the devs said it was possible but very hard.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I just recruited Thane. Im gonna do an ultra-deep playthrough and see if i can make everyone survive the last mission since the devs said it was possible but very hard.

Holy crap is it ever hard.i upgraded my ship fully and did the loyalty quests for everyone.Yet,Grunt died.

I honestly dont know what i did wrong.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

How did they die?

Grunt died leading a distraction team while went the other way around for me(the part you need a biotic to hold up the shield)
grunt died probably because i didnt upgrade him and i chose him as my 2nd person to lead the fire team and mordin died near the end
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 pm

I think Blixtstorm completed it.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 am

NoelX2 wrote:

Yes i did complete it, took some fair time but after spending almost two full days... I just have to say its an epic game all the way!

@Arbiteris

To get everyone through without anyone dying you need to have everyone loyal to you, not just doing their mission... Some of them start to fight and you need to solve it with high "evil" of "good".

Then you need to upgrade the ship fully, dont know if you need to upgrade the medical bay or not...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:57 am

Nope, only the first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Oh ok that explains it.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 am

ghost23 wrote:
Thats what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:55 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Yes i did complete it, took some fair time but after spending almost two full days... I just have to say its an epic game all the way!

@Arbiteris

To get everyone through without anyone dying you need to have everyone loyal to you, not just doing their mission... Some of them start to fight and you need to solve it with high "evil" of "good".

Then you need to upgrade the ship fully, dont know if you need to upgrade the medical bay or not...

i have a question.You know how at the last level(collector base)you have to pick someone to lead a team or do something?Is there certain character's better at that job then others?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

@Arbiteris

i have a question.You know how at the last level(collector base)you have to pick someone to lead a team or do something?Is there certain character's better at that job then others?

A tech person is the best to get inside the "tube" if you choose that kind of attack, for example the doctor.... To create the field the asari and jack creates a bigger field then the humans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
kadelmon
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
kadelmon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 pm

ghost23 wrote:

i tried that but still the doctior died on me but i think it was because i accidentaly did a renagade action while trying to recruit him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kadelmon
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm

i beat it 5 times and seen all the endings
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

@Arbiteris

A tech person is the best to get inside the "tube" if you choose that kind of attack, for example the doctor.... To create the field the asari and jack creates a bigger field then the humans.

I used Tali for the Tube.She did it with no problems.

i selected jack for the biotic force field thing.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

joe11 wrote:

doing side quests?i mean,it takes me like 2 or 3 days to beat it once.how did you do it so fast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm

I heard there were 60 different endings, even one with no survivors...including you. But I don't own it.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
joe11 wrote:

doing side quests?i mean,it takes me like 2 or 3 days to beat it once.how did you do it so fast?
I'm that good, i beat me1 10 times and me2 was like PAC-man to me. like blacbond would say "IT'S THAT EASY"

Last edited by joe11 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:
I heard there were 60 different endings, even one with no survivors...including you. But I don't own it.
i had the one with no survivors
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Oh ok that explains it.
i did all the sides quests 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?   Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone complete Mass effect 2 yet?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next