This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hib360
Seaman Recruit
hib360

battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? Empty
PostSubject: battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?   battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:04 pm

am I the only one who remembers the good old days of battlefront 2 on xbox. I badly want battlefront 3, does anyone else feel the same way. I mean i know its canceled but cant lucasarts pick up the scraps and do something
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?   battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:14 am

I do, that game is awesome! Just think what the new game could be:

Massive Multiplayer!! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?   battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Battlefront 3 cant come soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?   battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:08 pm

they really should make a battle front 3.i own and love the first two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?   battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

battlefront 3, A sequel to the best selling star wars game of all time anyone?
Page 1 of 1