This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why all the hate?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
whyallthehate

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Really I am curious why is there so much hate about what console you like or have? I mean last generation I could happily play my gamecube and xbox without all of this console war crap going on. Can't we all just get along? Why do you have to hate a console or a company, what's the point? I'll probably get banned for saying this though am I right? Anyways just curious I don't see a point in all this crap going on other than it just gives people a bad image of the community on the xbox 360 or the playstation 3 or even the wii.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:51 pm

because you are from Englewood, Colorado.... nothing else...

The thing is that these "peace" treaty people are starting to bug me off....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Funny how people like you post your hippie drivel here but I dont see you posting this crap on PS3 fanboy forums like Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Go bitch at the PS3 fanboys, if it weren't for them and there high severity level of ass pains the console war would never have escalated to the level that it has.
Back to top Go down
whyallthehate

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm

so what are you guys trying to accomplish? I mean really there is no point in doing this other than to get people angry..
Back to top Go down
whyallthehate

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Go bitch at the PS3 fanboys, if it weren't for them and there high severity level of ass pains the console war would never have escalated to the level that it has.

So you are saying that no xbox 360 fanboys flamed the people who bought ps3 owners causing all of this? Honestly I did not experience any of this crap last gen
People fail to see that the reason why ps3 owners are that bad is because they were flamed kind of obvious right?
Back to top Go down
sashavol

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

Rule #1:
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

Interesting thing I say, is that the admins are now giving personal insults. Hmm, I'm trying to follow the rules here. But I guess that is not required since the admins aren't rite?

Very nicely done. *claps*
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 pm

whyallthehate wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

So you are saying that no xbox 360 fanboys flamed the people who bought ps3 owners causing all of this? Honestly I did not experience any of this crap last gen
People fail to see that the reason why ps3 owners are that bad is because they were flamed kind of obvious right?
So for all your hippie postering you are really just here to defend the PS3 fanboys and call us out. Thats what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm

sashavol wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

Rule #1:
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

Interesting thing I say, is that the admins are now giving personal insults. Hmm, I'm trying to follow the rules here. But I guess that is not required since the admins aren't rite?

Very nicely done. *claps*

*sigh* Do people have some knowledge barrier somewhere?

Forums Rules:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/rules-and-regulations-f8/rules-and-what-to-expect-t63.htm

Yes i know that this type of forum have rules, and guidelines for having a forum. But please dont try to be smart.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

Why all the hate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why all the hate?   Why all the hate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why all the hate?
Page 1 of 1