This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)

Go down 
+7
Zombl337
ZeInFormer
ghost23
Noelol
DarkSwarm85
Arbiteris
Pein
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm

before i start my big bias towads this game..if theres anyone out there that likes this game.you better kill yourself
THE STORY
the story is about some aliens trying to take over the earth (typical) and they are shapeshifters..so they try to take over the world by making one of their members to looks same as a prime minister or a president..btw the story is set right after world war 2 started.and your playing as will.he is a pilot and he somehow meets (again) with a girl named aya (or whatever her name is) they enter the bermud triangle and their plane crash.they try to find whats going on..and they are going to get attacked by the aliens which looks like typical drones.with a vertical blue line and cary a typical alien weapon.as you go on,you meet nikola tesla and he builds your jetpack and as you go on you found out the resistance fighters were building a spaceship and try to get of the void..which they are trapped.the story is boring at the begining,but it starts to reveal later on,it has original ideas at sometimes but sometimes its ripped out from possibly awesome sci-fi movies..in the end i didnt cared for the story and didnt gave a rats ass about what happened in the end

so for the story
3.0 i found it boring and i didnt gave a shit what happens to the characters and bad story (for me is a no good game)

THE GRAPHICS
ohhh..ohhh what a wonderful piece of shit..the art design is by far the worst design ive ever seen,it has some impressive shaders at some levels,but the characters look like they are plastic,the aliens look boring and not scary or threatingly.the art design is blank and its soo retarded.sometimes the graphics will lower at some point and they will look worse than before
the graphics are probably the worst graphics in my life.its so blank,the characters looks like a bad hd ps2 game and the detalis and the animations are worse than any game ive ever seen

so for the graphics
0.5 it would have been a 0,if the game didnt had some few shaders

THE GAMEPLAY
this is where the game falls really down,FIRST you have ground combat
SECOND you have flying combat
the ground combat is a typical tps with a cover system that is typical.the gameplay is boring AND THERES TONS OF MOTHERFCKING GLITCHES.i saw a alien was stuck over a ledge and it was soo retarded.oh and the vertical combat is fun at first but it gets boring and you have to empty 2 clips to kill 1 alien which its easier to bump into them and melee them..the gameplay also sometimes crashes,what i mean by that..the frames per second will drop and it will be a lag fest..like im playing a online game with shity connection and sometimes you dont hear footsteps and sometimes the music stops and sometimes it continues.also the characters dont lip synch well and the game is just a broken waste of shit..the flying is boring..this game probably has the most boring missions in gaming history.i almost fell asleep when i was the defending that big spaceship..after i finished it.i didnt felt my fingers.the flying sucks and i dont have alot to say.only that you shoot with unlimited ammo and that you can hijack a alien plane ring which does the same animation everytime

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
did i enjoyed this reptilian shit.? NO!!! this game is worse than damnation,turning point,bomberman,sonic 06 and even superman 64..this game is just a big mess of disgrace to the gaming world..and capcom.the guys you hired to make this game..i hope you fire them all because this game is the worst video game i have ever played and its gonna stay as the worst for a long time

so for the enjoyment

FINAL SCORED:DARK VOID

the only good points are the limitless vertical action and the story is sometimes ok and that nolan north is voicing will,and that it has some few shaders that are good

thats the only good things..everthing else is horrible and terrible
in the end,dont rent it,buy it,steal it from a friend or even look at it..its the worst video game this generation and its the worst video game for me
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Your being a little too harsh on the game
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

You should try out Vampire Rain. Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:32 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
You should try out Vampire Rain. Razz
TayZonday should make a song about that. Then he would be sued because it is owned by Screwattack.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 am

Arbiteris wrote:
harsh? lol im saying the truth.the game is that horrible
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
harsh? lol im saying the truth.the game is that horrible

Yeah i think you are being a bit too harsh as well.
A game that might deserve a score like that is Rouge Warrior. That is the worst game of all time.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

I understand you don't like the game, but you shouldn't convince people to your opinion. (I'm answering to your headline) Who knows some people might actually like Rouge Warrior or Superman 64. I'm not saying I like those games, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 am

It's worth a rent from what I expirienced in the demo...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 pm

It deserve's a 6.0 or 6.5

Maybe a 7
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Not as bad as turning point or COD: Finest Hour.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 am

wow i didn't think it would be that bad
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 am

Answer this question. Which would rather play? Wii music or Dark Void?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 am

BUT THIS GAMEH HAE AN AWSOME JETPACK !!!

agreed i have only played a bit of it it sucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am

3DO Was Something wrote:

COD Finest Hour as actually pretty good.But it was just hard.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:

I breezed through the game, and the allied AI was crap, they literally can't kill enemies.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm

3DO Was Something wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:

I breezed through the game, and the allied AI was crap, they literally can't kill enemies.

But i found the combat to be epic.You literally go on battlefield's with 20 guy's shotting at you and your allie's from a hill.Plus using tank's is fun
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
3DO Was Something wrote:

But i found the combat to be epic.You literally go on battlefield's with 20 guy's shotting at you and your allie's from a hill.Plus using tank's is fun
They honestly overdid the tank battles, which made COD1 and COD:UO great. And most of the floppy large scale AI moments are predetermined. The Red Square Level in the First COD did it better, because it showed your guys being mowed down by MGs and if you didn't charge you'd literally get shot by your CO.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

From what I've heard Rogue Warrior is possibly the worst game this gen.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
From what I've heard Rogue Warrior is possibly the worst game this gen.

**** forgot about that. Oh well, Darkest of days, Turning Point, Turok, Rogue Warrior, and Damnation are the worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)   Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Void Review (WORST FCKING GAME EVER MADE)
Page 1 of 1