This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 pm

as the title says..this is alpha protocol..first of all,i didnt beat it,im only have like one location to finish,i am not so close of ending the game,and i thought making a review of it

THE STORY
probably the best part of the game..the story is basicaly,you play as a rookie agent from a secret organisation named alpha protocol,you play as a guy named michael thorton,he is a guy based who you cant customise except few clothes and his face,and the customisation in this game is limited.after a mission in saudi arabia,he tried to track down some guy named al-sahaed,who is a leader of a terrorist organisation,which they are going to launch nukes and start ww3..michael needs to stop him,which he does but something else happens and he is betrayed from a alpha protocol member and tries to save himself and wonders why he is being tracked by the us goverment and other organisations.you go around few locations in the world like tapei,moscow and rome.And the voice acting is preety good,funny and really cool (sometimes)

so for the story 7.5
its not awesome story,its still a fun story and it feels like a spy movie,but its not anything special and it starts really slow.

THE GRAPHICS
the character models are preety good i must say,they look realistic and sometimes the way they react feels like they are real actors in a movie,but....
except the character models,everything is a PILE OF SHIT!!! lets start first with FRAME DROPS,yes!! the frame drops are always in the game,sometimes you think you are playing and michael teleports few steps forward and it slows the game,ALSO..the textures are horrible..everything about it its just texture pop-ins,some look like a ps2 game and even ps1 game textures and its all a big mess,this game isnt finished,sometimes even the character models face have pop-ups and it looks ugly as hell,this game is seriously UGLY AS HELL!!!

so for the graphics
the only thing that saves the graphics part are the character models and nothing more

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is a broken mess of bugs,glitches,crashes and more bugs..
first of all,the only good thing is the way you are reacting to the characters,similar to mass effect games,just that in this game,everything you do becomes important to the story,like in one mission,i accidentely shot few CIA agents and some guy was blaming me and tried to kill me,while if i didnt it wouldve been a different take..i have to say the reacting to the characters is the best part of this game but you have to react fast and theres a time limit and you have to choose fast not like mass effect 1 or 2 which you can respond or say anything at anytime you want..
now the bad thing is EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
the gameplay is broken.theres tons of bugs,the weapons suck,the explosions look like a ps1 game,the HIT DETECTION IS THE WORST HIT DETECTION EVER!!
wtf were they thinking,i shoot a guy with a sniper and it was like i barely touched him,the AI is retarded,they climb ladders like morons and the hand to hand fighting is just a simple button mash which has like 2 or 3 moves and its repeated..OH and when you die,micheal looks like he has a seisure,basicaly everyone who dies looks like they have a seisure.this game is a mess.its dreadful as hell

so for the gameplay
the reacting to the characters doesnt save the gameplay and its just a big mess

FUN FACTOR
well as you look from what i said about this game..i definaaaatly enjoyed it!! seriously its worth the money and you can have the best rpg experience ever (end of sarcasm)
OK SERISOULY,THIS GAME IS THE WORST RPG EVER MADE,PROBABLY ALMOST WORSE AS DARK VOID AND MAYBE EVEN WORSE,THIS GAME IS JUST A MESS!! I DIDNT ENJOYED IT,ITS BORING AS HELL,NO INTERESTING CHARACTERS,DREADFUL GAMEPLAY,HORRIBLE GRAPHICS AND HORRIBLE SHOOTING,I SUGGEST ANYONE..DONT RENT IT OR BUY IT..FUCK YOU SEGA FOR MAKING THIS CRAP AND SCREW YOU OBSIDIAN STUDIOS..
so for the fun factor

the only thing i enjoyed was some moments of the story..NOTHING MORE!!1

FINAL SCORE:ALPHA PROTOCOL GETS
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:02 pm

HAHAHA!! After you made it seem the story was quite good, I expected the game to be pretty good overall but I got further and further into the review and you completely tore apart that idea XD

LOL good review. Btw I personally think that you should actually refer to the framerate in the gameplay section rather than the graphics because graphics is all visual (eg: you can't see a drop in framerate if you take a screenshot, unless there's screen tearing) and framerates interfere with your gameplay really. Just a suggestion Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

i was hyped for this game at one point as well, I thought it was goign to take on Mass Effect
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 am

Wow,I have no idea how you get the money for all of these games.......
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 pm

HellJumper wrote:

*pssst, he's a drug dealer!*

Razz jk Andrej!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Razz jk Andrej!!!!
damn you!!!
you revealed my secret..
LOL..hehe nice joke btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:29 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Razz jk Andrej!!!!
damn you!!!
you revealed my secret..
LOL..hehe nice joke btw

Notice how he didn't say how he gets all this money....hmm.... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Razz jk Andrej!!!!
damn you!!!
you revealed my secret..
LOL..hehe nice joke btw

Notice how he didn't say how he gets all this money....hmm.... Wink Wink

Yeah Wink He denies it but doesn't prove it... hmmmm......very suspicious indeed. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!   Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Protocol Review=WORST RPG EVER MADE!!
Page 1 of 1