This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOW3: A question

Go down 
+8
Stigma
joe11
Static103
DemonWolf
im-360...xbox360
Pein
Angel In Black
Gamings-Prodigy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamings-Prodigy

Gamings-Prodigy

GOW3: A question Empty
PostSubject: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm

On a few occasions on this forum i have read that "the reason i don't like God of War 3 is because its a button masher". If this is the case does any one like Ninja Gaiden 1,2 even though its turned out to be more of a button masher then God of War 3?
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:39 pm

I personally hate the Ninja Gaiden series.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 pm

ninja gaiden requires skill to play..and when i mean skill.. i mean ALOT OF SKILL..while you can play gow 1 or 2 on easiest mode and it will feel like a button masher when you battle enemies..but in gow 3,the developers said..later in the game you will have to change weapons and do magic,because it will get more challenging
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Yeah, in ninja gaiden, any regular enemy poses a serious threat. It's like every battle is a boss fight. Not a game for me. lol
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
ninja gaiden requires skill to play..and when i mean skill.. i mean ALOT OF SKILL..while you can play gow 1 or 2 on easiest mode and it will feel like a button masher when you battle enemies..but in gow 3,the developers said..later in the game you will have to change weapons and do magic,because it will get more challenging
this^^^
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

I dont like any tbh.

Only thing I like about God Of War is the level design. The environments look great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Gamings-Prodigy wrote:
On a few occasions on this forum i have read that "the reason i don't like God of War 3 is because its a button masher". If this is the case does any one like Ninja Gaiden 1,2 even though its turned out to be more of a button masher then God of War 3?

Btw are you a 360 fan or did you only come here to defend God Of War? Razz
Back to top Go down
Gamings-Prodigy

Gamings-Prodigy

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm

I actually have both consoles i recently just got an Xbox 360 and i joined this forum to see if it could tell me which games were a must buy and what will be released for it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 pm

well i prefer GOW 3 to ninja gaiden. Coz of the story, blood & cutting those son's of bitches' heads off
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Gamings-Prodigy wrote:
I actually have both consoles i recently just got an Xbox 360 and i joined this forum to see if it could tell me which games were a must buy and what will be released for it in the future.

Alan Wake
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Halo Reach

More soon...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Static103 wrote:
well i prefer GOW 3 to ninja gaiden. Coz of the story, blood & cutting those son's of bitches' heads off
isnt that the same thing in ninja gaiden? the story is awesome in ninja gaiden and theres alot of blood,cutting bitches heads of
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Gamings-Prodigy wrote:

Cool ok then. Sorry if I sounded a little hostile, it's just that we've had a lot of trolls come here and so yeah, we're trying to prevent any more spamming sprees to occur. Razz

Anyway, if you want to see what Xbox 360 owners think about their games, look no further than here:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-games-f6/the-xbox-republic-s-games-t2943.htm
Back to top Go down
Gamings-Prodigy

Gamings-Prodigy

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:13 pm

ight thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Static103 wrote:
isnt that the same thing in ninja gaiden? the story is awesome in ninja gaiden and theres alot of blood,cutting bitches heads of

well it's kinda the same but it's not as dynamic as GOW 3 IMO. i don't really feel the power when i cut people's legs off on ninja gaiden & sigma but on GOW 3 i can feel the fury and stuff
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm

well ng is harder
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 pm

joe11 wrote:
well ng is harder

F.A.C.T
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Static103 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
well ng is harder

F.A.C.T

the Normal difficulty is as hard as God mode on Gow lol.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Static103 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
well ng is harder

F.A.C.T

the Normal difficulty is as hard as God mode on Gow lol.

True
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm

2 things.

- They criticize GoW because it's not on the 360.

- Ninja Gaiden requires more skill to beat. I believe the lead developer of NG wanted gamers to look bad if they died 3 times on the 1st level allowing them the option of playing the Ninja Dog difficulty setting which is embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
2 things.

- They criticize GoW because it's not on the 360.

- Ninja Gaiden requires more skill to beat. I believe the lead developer of NG wanted gamers to look bad if they died 3 times on the 1st level allowing them the option of playing the Ninja Dog difficulty setting which is embarrassing.

gow did that too lol it was a trophy on the collection called "getting your assed kicked" it was the trophy i am least proud of LOL
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Gamings-Prodigy wrote:

I like Ninja Gaiden 1,2,3 for the NES, but never got into the new series.

There's nothing wrong with GoW3 being a button masher, it's just so simplistic. PS3 fantards say it looks better than all other games. Well that's only becuase it doesn't have complex AI, expansive worlds, or complex gameplay mechanics.

Ninja Gaiden, God Of War, Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, etc. All these games are basically the same style. They are shallow and only worth playing through once. All are good rental games. Although Ninja Gaiden is so hard it might take longer to beat then the others, but still only worth playing once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOW3: A question   GOW3: A question Empty

Back to top Go down

GOW3: A question
Page 1 of 1