This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best game ever?

Go down 
+32
daveMastaKill
xjosh360s
IcyMeteor
Pulsar
Stoney
popjack88
tr3ykilla
cjasko94
tehpanterafan
Noel
darkwingdragon709
spartan225
raspymanic1
Lt Xplosi
Mr. Project Natal
game0reviews
360WNED
LightyKD
Pistol Perk
Spartan v07
sparkman09
GeneralMLD
handkerchief
Zombl337
DemonWolf
DeW
arnt god of war
Blixtstorm
M3A7L04F
Arbiteris
Spartacus
dreadraptor85
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 am

What do you consider to be the best game ever?

My pick is Metal Gear Solid 3.
Back to top Go down
Spartacus
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spartacus

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 am

Yeah, Metal Gear Solid 3 is amazing. But not quite sure if it's THE best game ever.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 am

halo odst is my fav game(even though i havnt played it yet lol).i was never much of a MGS fan.Reach will be the best game imo
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 pm

The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:52 pm

The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. (N64)

This game will beat the crap out of any new made Zelda game.

I can still enjoy playing it today Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 pm

oblivion
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am

halo 3
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:20 pm

My top 5 games of all time (not including 360 games):

1.Canis Canem Edit (Bully) - I've played most Gta games but I prefer the atmosphere, the great interaction and the more progressive gaming from Bully. It's just the greatest game I've ever played.
2.Little Big Adventure 2 (that's right, not littlebigplanet, little big Adventure 2! It's an olllld game but it hasn't aged a bit. It grants you such unbelievable freedom. You can even punch babies! lol It would be my favourite game but after completion over 10 times, it's beginning to feel less amazing.
3.Broken Sword series - Everything, the gorgeous soundtrack to the top-notch voice acting, the gripping storyline and the wonderful locations make this game series one of the best I've ever played!
4.Grim Fandango - You've not heard of it? NO WAY! It's not only one of the greatest adventure games of all time but it's possibly one of the best games of all time.
5.Gun - ohh, it's just sooo irresistable. It's got a short but sweet storyline, fun free roam and just very tight gameplay.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Goldeneye 007.....got me into FPS, and I still say its the best FPS ever.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

there are too many epic games to decide. for me these are the games that either i enjoyed or i have played so much. i cant decide between them:

pretty much every Zelda game
pretty much every Starfox game
Donkykong 2 Diddy Kongs quest
Super Mario allstars
Super Mario 64
Goldeneye 007
COD4
Gears of war
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Skate 1+2
Resident evil 4
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:03 pm

For me its bassically gears,metroid and halo series
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Kirby Super Star (SNES)
Mario Kart (SNES)
Perfect Dark (N64)
Metroid Prime (GC)
F-Zero GX (GC)
Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC)
Doom (PC)
Mechwarrior 2 (PC)
Starcraft (PC)
Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox)

best games of my past
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 pm

I always say Halo, but there are to many good games to chose from......
Back to top Go down
sparkman09

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
halo odst is my fav game(even though i havnt played it yet lol).i was never much of a MGS fan.Reach will be the best game imo
how can halo odst be since you just said you've never played it...? O_o not to mention any game from this generation should not be in best game ever seeing as how alto of them are really not as unique as they used to be sure metal gear solid 4 uncharted Mario galaxy and metroid are some of the best games of all time but they are not great enough to be considered THE great and if anyone puts halo i swear to god ima kill them the series which ruined gaming sicne every other company and there mum saw the success and said "hey you know what lets copy their idea and we will become rich too" not to mention every game has to be about a space marines shooting aliens with the sepia filter turned on high not to mention they have been waaay too many disappointing things this generation can anyone say fable 2?
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Best game ever? Halo1_box
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 am

sparkman09 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
how can halo odst be since you just said you've never played it...? O_o not to mention any game from this generation should not be in best game ever seeing as how alto of them are really not as unique as they used to be sure metal gear solid 4 uncharted Mario galaxy and metroid are some of the best games of all time but they are not great enough to be considered THE great and if anyone puts halo i swear to god ima kill them the series which ruined gaming sicne every other company and there mum saw the success and said "hey you know what lets copy their idea and we will become rich too" not to mention every game has to be about a space marines shooting aliens with the sepia filter turned on high not to mention they have been waaay too many disappointing things this generation can anyone say fable 2?

leave it out. hes just a kid excited about his game. is that what you do pick on the easiest just make you look like some sort of big person. GTFO.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:39 am

sparkman09 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Sparkman on this forum all the members have there opinion so you need to calm down and not go crazy when somebody likes halo. Arbiteris halo odst is really great i hope you enjoy it when you can play it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Best game ever? Halo1_box

Overall I would say this game as it's the first game I played in LANs with, Tournaments for cash with, and really got addicted to its online play via XBConnect:)
Back to top Go down
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 pm

sparkman09 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Halo is the definition of xbox. it seriously defined what a shooter is supposed to be like. and it did not ruin gaming... halo is a great game it always will be a great game and even a game trying to copy halo still will be pretty good. halo is one of the best games ever made.
Back to top Go down
LightyKD
Seaman Recruit
LightyKD

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Ill just do my top 5

Super Mario 64 (True 3d gaming)

Super Mario Bros (Hey, it's Mario bros!)

Shenmue (Great cinematic experience)

Jet force Gemini (Great multiplayer fun)

Wii Sports (First foray into motion gaming)
Back to top Go down
http://lightykd.blogspot.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 pm

sparkman09 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Dude,if you havnt noticed(which is kinda obvious)im a hardcore halo fan.I have watched vids and read reveiws on odst.I can already say its going to be my fav.You have No idea how long ive been waiting for it.I have LOVED halo scince i got my 360.I never cared for metal gear solid.Its just not a game i like.You dont have to go on a lecture about it.How did halo ruin gaming?Yes,thats why its one of the best selling series.Were you saying halo copied other sci-fi?if you were saying that you are totally wrong.I cant beleive you doubt bungie after all the years.I think reach will be the best game cause its using a new engine and bungie has been working on it scince halo 3.Its just my oppinion.Nothing to get worked up about.Dont give me another dumb lecture.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:05 pm

The Warriors for the Original XBOX was a game I played alot. I also played alot of Def Jam Fight 4 NY... Yeah I know, but put aside the fact you're playing as rappers, and it's a really REALLY good fighting game. Gears of War has to be the best 360 game I've played this gen... Followed by Fable 2 & Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

medal of honor 1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:53 am

Best game ever is..............................................COD 4 Very Happy

Best game ever? Files.php?file=callofduty4rated_730730745
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:52 am

my top 5

1 zelda OOT and Majoras mask
2 Halo 3 and odst
3 TES4 and fallout 3
4 Mortal kombat deception and deadly alliance
5 Conker BFD and LaR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best game ever?   Best game ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best game ever?