This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video section?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Video section? Empty
PostSubject: Video section?   Video section? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm

I remember someone brought this up before but it wasn't really put forward. Basically, I think there should be another thread in this forum dedicated to videos but not just videos, game videos in particular because i personally get sick of seeing a new post on the game section or console war section that just provides a link to youtube. I would much rather read an article or someone's views and if I do feel like watching a video, I could go to the video section and see some new vids people have posted.
I mean, it's understandable to have videos and stuff in the non-gaming related sections because they're not really the priority sections of this site and so it's not really a huge problem if we get loads of videos posted in there but I really think it would be better if there was a video section but strictly for 360-related stuff. Games & Console war.

Well tell me what you guys think. Hopefully if you all feel the same way, maybe Generalmld would add a video thread! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

Video section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video section?   Video section? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:02 pm

I would like that better than just seeing link after link to videos in the console war section.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Video section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video section?   Video section? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:27 pm

You can post videos in any section, they just have to be related to that thread. Only videos pertaining to the console war should be in the Console War section. Videos just about a game should be in the Games section
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

Video section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video section?   Video section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Video section?
Page 1 of 1