This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010

Go down 
+11
andes755
the RPG guy
3DO Teabagger
360WNED
Pein
GiantRobot2
joe11
xjosh360s
Superkingz2
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP

Yeah, the ds had it's time to shine with it's own Kingdom Hearts game but the psp is getting it's own KH game and according to people who've played the Japanese version, it is the best Kingdom Hearts game so far.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Kingdo10

MODNATION RACERS

That's right. You thought it was only going to ps3 but it seems that it's also coming to the good old playstation portable! After seeing how successfully LittleBigPlanet was built for psp, MNR is going to really impress.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Screen10

METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER

Kojima himself said that this game is the official Metal Gear Solid 5. And we know it's going to be amazing thanks to it's impressive co-op experience and stunning visuals that rival some of the better Playstation 2 games out there!

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Metal-10

MONSTER HUNTER PORTABLE 3RD

That's right, it's announced that there is a brand new MH game coming to psp. The previous Monster Hunter games were among the top sellers on psp and were breathtaking games that immersed you into a beautiful world. Now you can experience it again in brand new locations!
Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 4437860700_4fe3151b2b_o

GOD EATER

Yeah, weird name. But nevertheless, God Eater looks to be a promising...well, Monster Hunter rip off. But to be fair it does look VERY fun. Lots of beasties to kill!

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 God-eater-screens-20090716095344754_640w

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 2

Yep, the ps3 exclusive Valkyria Chronicles has a sequel coming only to psp! It's looking very good in terms of visuals and also it seems to include every feature the ps3 VC game had.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Valkyrie_chronicles_2_psp

DEAD OR ALIVE PARADISE

Yeah, psp has stolen our 360 exclusive DEAD OR ALIVE. But instead of it being a fighting game, it's a tit worshipping game! Fun or what!!! Very Happy

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Dead-or-alive-paradise

Shin Megami Tensei: PERSONA 3: PORTABLE

I honestly couldn't give a shit about this game but I know a lot of people are SMT fans and so I included this for you. =]

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 P3p_0011

ACE COMBAT JOINT ASSAULT

The psp is getting it's own Ace Combat game! Woohoo. Looks really good.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 500x_ace_combat__joint_assault-pspscreenshots26657london_typhoon_snp0002

HEXYZ FORCE

All I know is that it's an rpg but it is looking cool from the screenshots. I reckon it will be a great game.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Hexyz-force-20090727093335454_640w

MIMANA IYAR CHRONICLES

To be honest, I think it looks like a f*****g disaster. But if you're a ds fanboy you probably LOVE games like this and so here, it's included for you.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Mimana_iyar_chronicles_image_a5AM1WujOrSGwpg

DUKE NUKEM TRILOGY

Yes, I know what you'll say; "the ds is gettin it too!" but guess what, the ds version is going to be a SIDE SCROLLER. Lmao the developers said "yeah well, we wanted to make the ds version more aimed at kids" lmao!!!
We get a game that will have both first, third and isometric view and ds owners get a flat side scroller.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 94315911

HARVEST MOON: HERO OF LEAF VALLEY

Yeah, like Animal Crossing but not top down/isometric. It looks really fun and I'm looking forward to exploring Leaf Valley.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Harvest_Moon_Sugar_Village1

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD

Everyone's favourite anime series is coming to Playstation portable with rpg gameplay. Not much else to say but I think it'll be great.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Fullmetal-alchemist-playstation-portable-psp-063

TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER

According to IGN it's going to be a playstation portable exclusive but I don't think it is. Either way, if I liked Ghost Recon I would be so excited except I don't unfortunately.
No screenshots yet but here's a logo.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier_Logo

LORD OF THE RINGS: ARAGORN'S QUEST

So far the only LOTR to make it to psp was a mediocre turn based chess-like game. I'm very excited that finally the psp will get a proper action game. I also am 99% sure that it will be better than the ds version. All multiplatform games are.

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Hot%20gates

RESIDENT EVIL PORTABLE

We've got no screenshots or anything at the moment but apparently RE for psp will be different to any other Resident Evil game before it. Hopes are high and I expect great things.

(below is not a screenshot from the psp version)

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Resident-eviluc

Anyway, there are many many more games coming soon to psp which I haven't mentioned in this but I think this sums up exactly why 2010 will be psp's best year and why you should indeed get a psp NOW!

Here are some other games to check out but I haven't written any descriptions for them.

BLAZBLUE PORTABLE
Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 4729a46321rtable.jpg

MINIGORE
Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 MinigoreHD01

FAT PRINCESS
Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Fat-princess-fistful-of-cake-20090602111902813-000

DOT HACK LINK

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 95593410

LEGO HARRY POTTER

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Lego-h10

LAST RANKER

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Last-ranker-20090924012951917_640w

LUNAR SILVER STAR HARMONY

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Lunar-silver-star-harmony-20090901073546843_640w

PRINCE OF PERSIA: FORGOTTEN SANDS

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Prince10

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Street-fighter-alpha-3-max-psp-002

FINAL FANTASY AGITO XIII

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 951986_20081009_790screen002

PARASITE EVE: THIRD BIRTHDAY

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 95198710
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Another "PSP is teh best gaming console EVAR" thread.....

No sorry,I would much rather buy a PS3 itself instead of the inferior PSP.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Yeah I would much rather buy a ps3 to psp...oh but wait a minute, I can't bring that on the train!!!!!

I would much rather buy a ps3 over ds but oh wait I can't bring that on the train!!!!

You need to look at it in the right context, man.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Yeah I would much rather buy a ps3 to psp...oh but wait a minute, I can't bring that on the train!!!!!

I would much rather buy a ps3 over ds but oh wait I can't bring that on the train!!!!

I dont know about you,but I dont go on the train everyday.And unless im on a long flight on a plane,i wouldnt bother playing my handheld.

But I actually love playing quality games on Wii,PS3 and 360.Not some inferior version of KZ or Resistance

And if you look at it,Paying a few hundred $ so you can game for a little while wfor traveling isnt worth it.I would much rather read a book or something like that
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I dont know about you,but I dont go on the train everyday.And unless im on a long flight on a plane,i wouldnt bother playing my handheld.

But I actually love playing quality games on Wii,PS3 and 360.Not some inferior version of KZ or Resistance

And if you look at it,Paying a few hundred $ so you can game for a little while wfor traveling isnt worth it.I would much rather read a book or something like that

I go on the train everyday to go to college.

The psp is only a little bit more expensive than ds.

And actually Killzone on psp got higher ratings and was considered better than Killzone 1.

Resistance for psp got very similar ratings to the ps3 games and it's different; it's got an over the shoulder view instead which gives you the game from a different perspective and it's a whole different style. It's actually a lot like Gears.

I mean, good point but still.... psp pwnz. Razz

Anyway this topic wasn't a console war thing, it's just to show you the games on psp that are coming out this year.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Btw what was your old username?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 pm

The only game I want on the psp that is coming out in 2010 is.................................................Well just look at the icon
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Epic Triple post DDD

My old username is Arbiteris...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:19 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Epic Triple post DDD

My old username is Arbiteris...

lol my computer didn't respond so I kept refreshing and pressing back

ah lol I didn't know it was you! Razz affraid
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 pm

lol the only good game there for psp is hingdom hearts other than that the other games are better in consoles dude ur making these post just to try to prove that psp is better and nothing will change our mind we know whats best quit trying psp is not a very good hand held
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
lol the only good game there for psp is hingdom hearts other than that the other games are better in consoles dude Ur making these post just to try to prove that psp is better and nothing will change our mind we know whats best quit trying psp is not a very good hand held
Who cares about the console its d.s. vs psp no consoles allow its like bringing a p.C in the console war because the p.c. is better than the consoles in every way. And what r u say the psp is not a good handheld are u crazy u are officially the biggest d.s. fanboy here
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm

joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol the only good game there for psp is hingdom hearts other than that the other games are better in consoles dude Ur making these post just to try to prove that psp is better and nothing will change our mind we know whats best quit trying psp is not a very good hand held
Who cares about the console its d.s. vs psp no consoles allow its like bringing a p.C in the console war because the p.c. is better than the consoles in every way. And what r u say the psp is not a good handheld are u crazy u are officially the biggest d.s. fanboy here

Lol,and it's proven that your the biggest PSP fanboy here.

I consider Triple D too be a big PSP fan
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Already got a psp but if i didnt i would get 1 just 4 kingdom hearts
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Lol,and it's proven that you're the biggest PSP fanboy here.

How I can admit this the d.s. is a very good handheld but I prefer the psp is that a crime no, also I can admit the d.s. has more games and are better but I like psp's games better because they suit me. Also when have i said the d.s. is a bad handheld never, also do u see me spamming psp ftw and psp 4 life, no im just saying my opinion, ok. Besides i'm doing this 4 fun i'm just trying to have a respectable debate and this whole time i haven't judged nobody's opinion
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:02 am

psp is my favorite handheld,many people like ds and i respect that,but there isnt a single game on ds that is in my preference,i like psp games more
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 am

Meh, i got a PSP for free when i bought my Ps3, and I gave it to my mother to watch movies on... I don't like it at all for gaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:09 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
lol the only good game there for psp is hingdom hearts other than that the other games are better in consoles dude ur making these post just to try to prove that psp is better and nothing will change our mind we know whats best quit trying psp is not a very good hand held

LOL the only games on other HANDHELDS are:
Minigore
Blazblue
Harry Potter Lego
Prince Of Persia
Aragorns Quest

That's it.
(exceptions are Duke Nukem but let's face it, game that is an FPS and TPS in one is better than a side scroller)

The rest of these games are amazing and can't be played on any other handheld.
In fact there are quite a lot of exclusives games that you wont find on any other system at all.

Eg:
Peace Walker
Parasite Eve Third Birthday
Birth By Sleep
Last Ranker
RE Portable
Full Metal Alchemist
Harvest Moon
Ace Combat joint Assault
Valkyria Chronicles 2
God Eater
Monster Hunter Portable 3
and so on
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:10 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
psp is my favorite handheld,many people like ds and i respect that,but there isnt a single game on ds that is in my preference,i like psp games more

Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 pm

HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Lol,and it's proven that your the biggest PSP fanboy here.

Nah, I'm a psp fanboy too lol

I do think ds is good though. I just do console war stuff for fun and because I genuinely do prefer psp.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 pm

joe11 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

Lol,and it's proven that you're the biggest PSP fanboy here.

How I can admit this the d.s. is a very good handheld but I prefer the psp is that a crime no, also I can admit the d.s. has more games and are better but I like psp's games better because they suit me. Also when have i said the d.s. is a bad handheld never, also do u see me spamming psp ftw and psp 4 life, no im just saying my opinion, ok. Besides i'm doing this 4 fun i'm just trying to have a respectable debate and this whole time i haven't judged nobody's opinion

Most fanboys do it for fun.Butit doesnt change ther fatc there a fanboy

No offense but all your replies in the PSp vs DS debate are all bias/opinionated thing's.That is why i think your a fanboy.But im not saying you take this serious
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:35 pm

joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
i was not the one who brought it it up it was DDD so dont respond to me
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
i was not the one who brought it it up it was DDD so dont respond to me

Oh that's right! Let's all play the blame game!

lol!
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:34 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

KZ liberation was better than KZ1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010   Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why YOU Should Buy A PSP In 2010
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next