This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?

Go down 
+17
spartan225
Blixtstorm
xjosh360s
handkerchief
DarkSwarm85
Optimus Lime
Master_Chief
Stoney
Static103
DemonWolf
IcyMeteor
M3A7L04F
joe11
BoznianBadass
Kendo
ghost23
Pein
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Just Cause 2 is miles ahead of anything in the funfactor, its just one enourmous playground, for you to destroy, parachute and grapple everything. Drive all things from Cargoplanes to Tuk-Tuks. The world is a hell of a lot bigger then GTA4's map. Its extremely fun to experiment with things, as the physics allow it, for example attaching a soldier to a gastube. Then shot the gastube and see them both fly away Razz
i think the map is even bigger than the san andreas map.theres a lot of stuff to do and its just mindblowing

One thing you should try is to attach a car to a plane or a helicopter and do some havoc Razz That is insanely fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 am

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 F243936b4eb6855f71f7d540cbb9556e-Grand_Theft_Auto__Vice_City (I cannot find the box art for the Xbox or PC version). This is my favorite sandbox game of ALL TIME. I could play this for hours, and hell even days and still not get bored.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 am

It depends on the type of game. For racing games, fighting games, and open-world action games, I prefer over-the-top games. For first-person shooters, I like both realistic and over-the-top shooters, but I prefer realistic shooters like Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon. But I still enjoy my Halos and my Battlefields quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Just Cause 2 is miles ahead of anything in the funfactor, its just one enourmous playground, for you to destroy, parachute and grapple everything. Drive all things from Cargoplanes to Tuk-Tuks. The world is a hell of a lot bigger then GTA4's map. Its extremely fun to experiment with things, as the physics allow it, for example attaching a soldier to a gastube. Then shot the gastube and see them both fly away Razz

I fully agree.

All it needs really is better voice actors & storyline perhaps... I don't know, not got the game yet. In fact it'll be a while before I do lol

Definately getting it though!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Saints Row, Just Cause & Crackdown.

I've played every GTA game in the series and owned all except 1 of them but I reckon saints Row, Just Cause & Crackdown beat each and every gta game.

I do love GTA Liberty City Stories loads though. It's my favourite in the series and so it's a close one.

But I think the best game out of all the sandbox games/franchises is BULLY! Very Happy

GTA San Andreas was the greatest for me. So much to do, especially with the PC, with mods and such

Tbh I'd even take Vice City Stories over San Andreas. On the psp the hacks you could get were insane!

I suppose you could get most of them on San Andreas too but I don't think all of them...

Ohh I loved Vice City Stories on PSP. Never did the hacks though, only on San Andreas.
Back to top Go down
PS2 is better than ps3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i know the title is long,but im just asking which games you prefer? Cool

infamous and gtaIV = best sanbox experience ever, crackdown can come too xD
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
how do you do that and can you do it in the demo?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:26 am

oh we shouldnt forget prototype oh the massacres!
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 am

arnt god of war wrote:
Yea, the violence in that game is unparalleled. If only the game was actually fun to play. :/
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 am

jaykay wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
Yea, the violence in that game is unparalleled. If only the game was actually fun to play. :/
? its a blast to play oh well your opinion
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 am

arnt god of war wrote:
jaykay wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
? its a blast to play oh well your opinion
I found it a blast to play for about five minutes. The city felt empty, like you were running up giant boxes with windows painted onto them. There was no detail in anything, which really bugged me. It was like running around a city of LEGOs or something. Now that I think about it, LEGO Prototype would be pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:22 am

too much realistic games nowadays.miss the good old when you played a fps and you had a assload of weapons like duke nukem 3d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?   What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer? Games that are realistic like gta 4 or games that are like saints row,just cause and crackdown?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2