This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Editions

Go down 
+13
Xmarksthespot
ZeInFormer
santosj95
Arbiteris
Madtoker
micheal82
gamer4life
343_Guilty_Spark
Noelol
Spartan v07
Bluenose
lightlamp
ghost23
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Halo Reach Editions Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Legendary Edition Announced   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 am

Quote :
Halo: Reach will be available in standard, Limited and Legendary editions when the game launches this fall. Full details on the contents of the Limited and Legendary editions are below:

Halo: Reach Limited Edition - $79.99 (USD)
In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:

* Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
* An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
* Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe

Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $149.99 (USD)
The complete “Halo: Reach” collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:

* Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
* UNSC-themed custom packaging
* An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect

http://majornelson.com/archive/2010/04/22/halo-reach-sku-s-announced.aspx

Halo Reach Editions 45419374331a1e562f3b Halo Reach Editions 4541937843_575f378501 Halo Reach Editions 4541938011_9af46dfc5fHalo Reach Editions 4542570866_e151907382
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 am

I'm planning to pick up the legendary edition pretty expensive though wonder how much it will be in pounds
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 am

150$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats more than half the WII!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 pm

ill get the limited edition, the legendary edition is just not worth it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Bluenose wrote:
150$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats more than half the WII!!!

QFT
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Easy decision for me,i will go with the regular edition. I don't care about noble team 6 only master chief. Also the limited edition this time is not even a metallic case and on top of that it's a black box so it wont be original green and look weird on my shelf. Limited edition sucks these days even the Halo 3 one,they don't make them as good as before like the original xbox with Halo 2,splinter cell:chaos theory or even early this gen like Perfect dark zero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Bungie is on a roll with releasing news about Reach, here are the editions of Halo Reach and what you get for them. (Information and images taken word for word from Bungie.net, thank you "copy and paste" feature)

Standard-The Game-$59.99
Halo Reach Editions Standard_Straight_English_SM

Limited-The Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”/An exclusive in-game Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes/Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the Halo Universe-$79.99
Halo Reach Editions HR_LIMITED_EDITION_SM

Legendary-Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statuette is a must have for any serious Halo fan/UNSC-themed custom packaging/An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect-$149.99
Halo Reach Editions HERO_LEGENDARY7_SM

The values are in US dollars.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Looks nice. Still not interested in Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm getting the Legendary edition to go along with my Halo 3 Legendary edition. I wish there were cool legendary editions for Halo 1 and 2. Maybe they'll re-release them in HD, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I'm getting the Legendary edition to go along with my Halo 3 Legendary edition. I wish there were cool legendary editions for Halo 1 and 2. Maybe they'll re-release them in HD, that would be great.

Yeah, like what Sony did with the first 2 God of War's. It would be great to replay the original ones in HD. And maybe even have online for them again :DDD
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Yeah, like what Sony did with the first 2 God of War's. It would be great to replay the original ones in HD. And maybe even have online for them again :DDD

I rather them not,that is why i didn't get the gow collection since i already have gow 1 and 2. It's pointless since you can play them with bc,even if they arent online i think it's a waste of resource. Remakes are always dumb imo,i prefer the originals no matter how good it is/[REmake gamecube]
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:53 am

legendary looks cool. but idk. regular and save money. only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I don't think that I would use either the elite armor or flaming head. For two reasons.

1-I don't use the Elite character model (I may try it but that is highly unlikely).

2-I like Active Camo, which I am thinking of using, I can't use it effectively if you can see the fire on my head.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Lets not fall for consumerism people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I rather them not,that is why i didn't get the gow collection since i already have gow 1 and 2. It's pointless since you can play them with bc,even if they arent online i think it's a waste of resource. Remakes are always dumb imo,i prefer the originals no matter how good it is/[REmake gamecube]

But if they added online back to it I would buy it already, and it would be fun to play it in HD. I still think they should cause they would have plenty of people still buy em.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm getting the Legendary edition I have $120 in Amazon gift cards to blow.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:49 am

$150 for a 10 pound rock? no thank you
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Legendary edition for me

BTW,the legendary was meant for hardcore halo fans,if you dont like the price,then dont buy it.They arent forcing you
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

I really hope these prices are adjusted to euros, I sure as hell am not paying 70 euros more for a statue and an armor effect, no matter how interesting they may be.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Legendary edition for me

BTW,the legendary was meant for hardcore halo fans,if you dont like the price,then dont buy it.They arent forcing you

Exactly. A real Halo fan would buy the legendary edition for the final Bungie product.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Legendary edition for me

Exactly. A real Halo fan would buy the legendary edition for the final Bungie product.

No because i am a huge Halo fan and i will buy the regular edition. As long as you get the game you are still a fan. I don't want that statue because i don't care about the 5 person team at all,only Master chief. They look generic compared to Master chief,also it's one of the worst editions in a long time,no videos or art books,interviews,etc. btw this isn't bungies last Halo game,they lie all the time. They said Halo 3 was the last and then they said odst was the last too. They will be back for Halo 4 but for next gen. You really think they will just abandon their fanbase?
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 pm

same here. i love halo but $150 doesnt mean im less of a fan. im getting the regular edition cause i just want the game. i dont care for the flaming helmet, elite armor, or the extras. i just want the game. plus i can buy 4 new $60 games for the price of the legendary. but thats hos i see it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Legendary edition for me

No because i am a huge Halo fan and i will buy the regular edition. As long as you get the game you are still a fan. I don't want that statue because i don't care about the 5 person team at all,only Master chief. They look generic compared to Master chief,also it's one of the worst editions in a long time,no videos or art books,interviews,etc. btw this isn't bungies last Halo game,they lie all the time. They said Halo 3 was the last and then they said odst was the last too. They will be back for Halo 4 but for next gen. You really think they will just abandon their fanbase?

I think I should rephrase. This is meant for the most hardcore Halo fans.
But anyway, Bungie have said countless times that Reach is their last Halo game for the foreseeable future at least. They have said that they are working on a new IP and whether or not Bungie comes back for another round of Halo depends on the success of that new IP. 343 Industries in now taking over everything Halo after Reach is released.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Legendary edition for me

But anyway, Bungie have said countless times that Reach is their last Halo game for the foreseeable future at least. They have said that they are working on a new IP and whether or not Bungie comes back for another round of Halo depends on the success of that new IP. 343 Industries in now taking over everything Halo after Reach is released.

Reach is not bungie's last Halo game.It's their last Halo game for this generation. I know they are working on a new ip but you are putting words in Bungie's mouth right now. Bungie never said the new ip will determine if they will continue to make Halo games. Also 343 is not taking over everything Halo after reach. You think that will fly by with fans,that a fake company is making a Halo game after reach? Well maybe if it's a spinoff they won't . 343 is mainly for other halo stuff like merchandise or things like Halo waypoint,toys,etc. Next generation will see the return of Bungie with Halo 4 on the next xbox. Companies can focus/develop more than one ip you know,just look at insomniac,Rare,etc
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Legendary edition for me

Reach is not bungie's last Halo game.It's their last Halo game for this generation. I know they are working on a new ip but you are putting words in Bungie's mouth right now. Bungie never said the new ip will determine if they will continue to make Halo games. Also 343 is not taking over everything Halo after reach. You think that will fly by with fans,that a fake company is making a Halo game after reach? Well maybe if it's a spinoff they won't . 343 is mainly for other halo stuff like merchandise or things like Halo waypoint,toys,etc. Next generation will see the return of Bungie with Halo 4 on the next xbox. Companies can focus/develop more than one ip you know,just look at insomniac,Rare,etc

343 is no fake company. They have some of the key people from Bungie who worked on the previous Halo's. Everything that they have done so far, Halo Legends, Halo Waypoint, the books have all been very high quality. Speaking as a Halo fan since Halo CE, I would say that i feel very safe with 343 taking control of Halo and a lot of Halo fans would also agree with me.

Like I said, Reach is the last Bungie Halo game for the foreseeable future, and the fact that their return to Halo does greatly depend on the success of their new IP. If it is extremely successful, they will stick to that for a while, if it is not successful, they will consider returning to Halo. I'm fairly certain that Bungie would much rather develop one game at a time as that leads to better quality as the team is just focusing on one product.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Editions   Halo Reach Editions Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Editions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: