This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Excited for the DSi XL?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

Anyone Excited for the DSi XL? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Excited for the DSi XL?   Anyone Excited for the DSi XL? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Not me, but I know a bunch of people are. I'm still content with my DS lite for now. It's more portable and has a GBA slot.
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot360

Anyone Excited for the DSi XL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Excited for the DSi XL?   Anyone Excited for the DSi XL? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Dsi Xl? never heard of it. was never excited for dsi normal tho i thought it was stupid
Back to top Go down

Anyone Excited for the DSi XL?
Page 1 of 1