This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Go down 
+7
Sonji
Zombl337
igame
DarkSwarm85
Stigma
joe11
GrantedAccess
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GrantedAccess
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
GrantedAccess

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Anyone looking forward to this game? Looks outstanding and I'v been waiting too long for it to be delayed any further. If they don't announce it at E3 I might burn down Square Enix Corp in Japan. Lol..
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:33 pm

no because ff13 was a disappointment to me
Back to top Go down
GrantedAccess
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
GrantedAccess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm

This one is open world and Kingdom Hearts gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm

1. Open World is awesome

2. Kingdom Hearts gameplay? fuck...

3. Spinoff? I'm done with Final Fantasy spinoffs. Or at least I think I am.
Back to top Go down
GrantedAccess
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
GrantedAccess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII   Final Fantasy Versus XIII EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
1. Open World is awesome

2. Kingdom Hearts gameplay? fuck...

3. Spinoff? I'm done with Final Fantasy spinoffs. Or at least I think I am.

Its the same general idea as it but quite different. For example, when you wield a gun, it turns into a TPS. Its Kingdom Hearts in the term that its not taking turns anymore. Its complete Action RPG from what I have read. This spinoff should be badass..