This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.

Go down 
+14
am203
Mr. Project Natal
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
arnt god of war
Real PBone
DaveSGE
joe11
Stigma
Invincible
Stoney
Bluenose
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm

the guys ass hert that the wii is geting out f****** by ps move and natal.
Back to top Go down
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:42 pm

masterking wrote:

probaly not
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm

am203 wrote:
masterking wrote:

probaly not

not what?

and for games untill e3 at least, im more exsited for ps move, becase i dont see how natal can be used for any thing but mini games. but maybe they will prov me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:07 am

Natal looks so badass. I actually think there might be a chance of the 360 beating the Wii in sales because of Natal.

But you know what I'm really excited about? If they make a Natal fighting game where you can play as your avatars.
Back to top Go down
masterking
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
masterking

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:26 am

Pickles wrote:
Natal looks so badass. I actually think there might be a chance of the 360 beating the Wii in sales because of Natal.

But you know what I'm really excited about? If they make a Natal fighting game where you can play as your avatars.

beat wii in sales you crazy? it would only beat wii if they lowered price to $50 and make them out of gold LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm

DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Invincible wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Invincible wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
How can you be exited for the Move? It's just Wii Motion Plus with a Sony label on it.

Because it's Motion Plus on a HD console rather then Gamecube slim. Maybe we'll finally get to see what the tech is really capable of.

What does HD have to do with this? It justs means that it has better graphics. And the lag will definitely kill it either way.

Better graphics, better AI, better environments, better options and everything else that comes with a current gen console. Move won't be limited by lack of processing power. The Wii's Achilles' heel

Processing power? Really? lol that's too good. How will better graphics make games more fun?

Glad to know you have no standards then. How many fat chicks have you hit on recently?
WIN!
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:37 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Perfectdarkss

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 5

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Perfect-dark-zero-20050518075214816_640w

Nice pic of Perfect Dark, now look at this one

Need I really explain the visual difference? lol

Yes, now look at all of the very blurry, low quality textures there are in that screenshot. Look at all of the MISTAKES they can't cover up, because of the low memory of the cartridge being used... Here, I've circled them all for you...some things are INCOMPLETE and some things don't make any sense.

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 64706752

----

Now -- I'll further prove the point of human nature...

Who would you rather date?

Gabourey Sidibe?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Slideshow_1300468_013128_Screening_Precious_N

OR

her?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Joanna_krupa_002_resize

Remember...both are capable of the same functionality to reproduce... And let's imagine both can cook, clean, hold a conversation, make a sandwich, etc....

Which one would you choose?

Remember. Visuals don't matter.

Exactly.
thats the stupidest comparison.

It makes complete sense. It doesnt matter, people always talk about graphics (KZ2, alan wake, halo reach, yada yada) I guess it all doesnt matter anymore does it?
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:40 pm

HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Dave,how come i see you argueing with everyone?The only time I see your username is when you are part of an argument...

He's only here to defend the PS3 to the death...

I can see that.Ill decide on the matter later

Anyways,no more argueing or ill lock the thread.And you guys know I will do that.
bahh sorry i didnt see ur post, forgivez me and my post(s)!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Move looks impressive, but will not sell as well as the Wii. If you want more info on why watch this video.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Madtoker wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
DaveSGE wrote:
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Perfectdarkss

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 5

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Perfect-dark-zero-20050518075214816_640w

Nice pic of Perfect Dark, now look at this one

Need I really explain the visual difference? lol

Yes, now look at all of the very blurry, low quality textures there are in that screenshot. Look at all of the MISTAKES they can't cover up, because of the low memory of the cartridge being used... Here, I've circled them all for you...some things are INCOMPLETE and some things don't make any sense.

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 64706752

----

Now -- I'll further prove the point of human nature...

Who would you rather date?

Gabourey Sidibe?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Slideshow_1300468_013128_Screening_Precious_N

OR

her?
Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Joanna_krupa_002_resize

Remember...both are capable of the same functionality to reproduce... And let's imagine both can cook, clean, hold a conversation, make a sandwich, etc....

Which one would you choose?

Remember. Visuals don't matter.

Exactly.
thats the stupidest comparison.

It makes complete sense. It doesnt matter, people always talk about graphics (KZ2, alan wake, halo reach, yada yada) I guess it all doesnt matter anymore does it?
yes people talk about graphics *sigh* just go fuck yourself im not gonna explain this again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.   Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation Move Is Inferior to Wii Motion Controls.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3