This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim0666
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Grim0666

PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not Empty
PostSubject: PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not   PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Alright so there have been arguements that the PS3 has a more set of skilled online members. I just played the uncharted 2 Beta yesterday and they were a joke I was down 2 people on my team and I was doing all the work and I still won.

also if the better players are on the PS3 why are all mutiplats tournament done with the 360 and why are just more tournament in general on the 360? thoughts?
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not   PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 am

the majority of PS3 owners bought it for movies maybe? don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not   PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:17 am

Propably because most multiplatform games sell more on 360.
Back to top Go down
lVlysTicaL NiT3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
lVlysTicaL NiT3

PostSubject: Re: PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not   PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 am

Well that arguement is false, I have both and they are pretty much alike in terms of skill. The numbers overall is greater on 360 than on PS3 but the fraction of the players are pretty much the same. There are more tourneys held on 360 though due to it's large population. Also you cant compare skill via an exclusive game because well...it's exclusive so there really is no telling from games that only 1 set of audience plays. But in Multiplats it's fair. In CoD4 on PS3 my ratio is 3.17 and on 360 it's 4.12 but it's only higher because I played on PS3 first so it was the time I sucked.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not   PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm

camp FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not   PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3= better players or more competitive... I think not
Page 1 of 1