This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

South African competitive gameplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

South African competitive gameplay Empty
PostSubject: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey guys I'm from South Africa and luv watching the international cod community videos, My clan and I recently played in the local MW2 Tournament and succuessfully defended our championship title, anyway heres a link to one of our matches so you can see people in South africa do have skills and don't just herd cows and have lions for pets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6gQohVYz8k
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 pm

What? Kind of an odd thing to say there, has anyone here said that about South Africans?

Besides, only ignorants think South Africa is like that, it's pretty common knowledge that it isn't.

The player is pretty good, indeed. Some luck involved in a few parts, but that's a given, we all get lucky sometimes.

Is that you playing?
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 pm

santosj95 wrote:
What? Kind of an odd thing to say there, has anyone here said that about South Africans?

Besides, only ignorants think South Africa is like that, it's pretty common knowledge that it isn't.

The player is pretty good, indeed. Some luck involved in a few parts, but that's a given, we all get lucky sometimes.

Is that you playing?

Nope thats are leader. I always get weird comments on live like are you black lol, And the best one do you have aids(the aids one is funny for me sorry if it offends anybody )

Last edited by DeW on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm

DeW wrote:
santosj95 wrote:

Is that you playing?

Nope thats are leader. I always get weird comments on live like are you black and do you life in a hut lol, And the best one do you have aids(the aids one is funny for me sorry if it offends anybody )

Sorry, but that's pretty funny. Razz

Probably kids that are too young to be interested in such things. Still ignorants though.

What kind of Championship was it? National?
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm

santosj95 wrote:
DeW wrote:
santosj95 wrote:

Is that you playing?

Nope thats are leader. I always get weird comments on live like are you black and do you life in a hut lol, And the best one do you have aids(the aids one is funny for me sorry if it offends anybody )

Sorry, but that's pretty funny. Razz

Probably kids that are too young to be interested in such things. Still ignorants though.

What kind of Championship was it? National?
Yeah it was a national championship hosted by telkom. Too bad they did not give us any prizes lol.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:49 pm

I know that this has nothing to do with the topic but...

Hey, its also nothing personal too! However....

Thanks for the best World Cup evarrr Neutral

South African competitive gameplay Vuvuzela

South African competitive gameplay Vuvuzela

South African competitive gameplay Wicker_bzzzzzzzz

South African competitive gameplay Vuvuzela_n
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm

hahah vuvuzelas ftw
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Not any prizes at all? If it was something nation wide I thought they would at least give you something remotelly related to the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 pm

DeW wrote:
hahah vuvuzelas ftw

Are you kidding me!? No offense, but those things are more annoying than TTSUF's voice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South African competitive gameplay   South African competitive gameplay Empty

Back to top Go down

South African competitive gameplay
Page 1 of 1