This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption

Go down 
+4
Noelol
ghost23
arnt god of war
DemonWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:17 am

http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/05/23/killing-children-in-red-dead-redemption/

Haha I wonder if there will be much contraversy. Perhaps Rockstar will recieve a lot of complaints.
Maybe there'll be a patch to prevent this happening..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:38 am

here comes mr. thompson
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:01 am

There will be another mothers group complaining about this and how all gamers are gonna grab a gun and start killing people in the streets now.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
There will be another mothers group complaining about this and how all gamers are gonna grab a gun and start killing people in the streets now.
Rockstar blames the parents who buys the game for their kids soo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

If you dont want your kids playing this game, DONT MOTHER FUCKING BUY IT FOR THEM THEN!!!!!! god some parents are stupid.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:51 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If you dont want your kids playing this game, DONT MOTHER FUCKING BUY IT FOR THEM THEN!!!!!! god some parents are stupid.

I know they say they hate the game and kids shouldnt play it but yet they still go out and buy the game for them PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Meh...Prey had children impalement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:03 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I know they say they hate the game and kids shouldnt play it but yet they still go out and buy the game for them PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!

YES!!! God some people are just so fucking stupid!!!!! Lol, well now that I vented that out I feel better.
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:21 pm

I thought "No Russian" was bad...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:44 pm

There is a reason there is a "Age Rating" on games.

RDR has a 18+

Bad Language.
Violence.
Drugs.
Gambling.
Online.

I just think that parents needs to get better with reading on games, or check up on the game the kid is about to buy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption   Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill Children In Red Dead Redemption
Page 1 of 1