This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach

Go down 
+17
Kendo
KonaBro
KCalpha
igame
Wolfshiemhere
Stoney
Arbiteris
Alan1994
DemonWolf
Alice
lightlamp
Dutchy
ghost23
GeneralMLD
solidstudios
Permafry 42
halofan99
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
halofan99

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach Empty
PostSubject: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:04 am

So i was looking through comments on a ps3 fantard hunt like all us republicans do and i came across this guy's comment. let me quote.

"Killzone 3 will have better graphics and overall quailty than Halo reach, halo reach is just more halo, whereas killzone 3, if done properly will be a brilliant shooter with the best graphics on console so far. If they handle the story well, which they say they will, ad in coop which they most definetly will then killzone 3 will be the best shooter of 2011." (i hand typed that instead of copypasting cos thats how much i care for you guys, you're welcome)

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT HEAD, ok first of all halo reach uses a totally new engine and will be far superior to shitzone 3.
Killzone 3 has not better quailinaty that halo cos halo has the best story in any game so far, and i think you will all agree with that little fact fellow republicans.
I think stupid ps3 fan babies like this should not be aloud the right to talk, saying the stupid things, their ignorance pisses me off.
Please comment on what you think of this dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:53 am

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach Troll_alert

this guy is obviously a ps3 fanboy who's here to be a stealth troll. and if you are genuinely this ignorantand not a troll, i pity you. i really do.
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
halofan99

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:58 am

Im not a ps3 fanboy, your not even making sense
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:05 am

well i may be wasting my time but here it goes. i think your being very ignorant by not giving it a chance. you may like Halo, which theres nothing wrong with that, but i wouldnt go ahead and say its complete shit before you've even played the game
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:43 am

so what if it does? it will fail in

online community

sales

AAA score

replayability

story

i could go on but those are the basics.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:13 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
so what if it does? it will fail in

online community

sales

AAA score

replayability

story

i could go on but those are the basics.

i never have personally cared about graphics. Besides, games like Super Mario Galaxy prove art trumps all, and from what i've seen halo reach has had more time spent on art than KZ3. still, it's ignorant comments like "halo reach uses a totally new engine and will be far superior to shitzone 3" that give halo fans a bad name. Kilzone 3 will have the superior graphics. it's just that graphics aren't what gaming is really all about as everyone should know by now judging from Nintendo's huge success this gen in both console gaming and portable gaming.

btw are you ever going to unblock me on youtube mld so i can re-sub to you?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:24 am

Jetpacks were announced for Halo earlier this year.

Guess what gets announced for Killzone 3 a few months later?

Just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:11 am

ghost23 wrote:

if you want originality in a shooter game, then the shooter genre most likely isn't for you. the genre has very few ways to change the core concepts to make it seem unique while maintaining what it is known for. besides, a certain recently released game known as Dark Void re-popularized jet-packs to begin with; before Halo reach or Kilzone 3 did (and don't forget the myriad of jet packs found in other shooter games*cough*starwarsbattlefront*cough*). Honestly the shooter genre is littered with copy-cat ideas from 1 game or another. And it doesn't hurt that sony is known for copying other's ideas. Take the Move design (I'm talking about the design aspects; not motion control aspects). The move looks quite a bit like Nintendo's wand design (minus the elliptical dips for a slightly more open grip, and the glowing ball the ps uses to track the move) IMO.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:01 am

Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

if you want originality in a shooter game, then the shooter genre most likely isn't for you. the genre has very few ways to change the core concepts to make it seem unique while maintaining what it is known for. besides, a certain recently released game known as Dark Void re-popularized jet-packs to begin with; before Halo reach or Kilzone 3 did (and don't forget the myriad of jet packs found in other shooter games*cough*starwarsbattlefront*cough*). Honestly the shooter genre is littered with copy-cat ideas from 1 game or another. And it doesn't hurt that sony is known for copying other's ideas. Take the Move design (I'm talking about the design aspects; not motion control aspects). The move looks quite a bit like Nintendo's wand design (minus the elliptical dips for a slightly more open grip, and the glowing ball the ps uses to track the move) IMO.

My point simply was that PS3 fanboys bashed on Reach for having jetpacks and now that Killzone also have the same feature, they are going on about how Killzone 3 will be the best shooter ever.
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:17 am

ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

My point simply was that PS3 fanboys bashed on Reach for having jetpacks and now that Killzone also have the same feature, they are going on about how Killzone 3 will be the best shooter ever.

lol my favourite shooter ever IMO is HL2/Garry's mod because of all it's user generated content availible for it..
Back to top Go down
Dutchy
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:36 am

ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

The jetpacks in killzone 3 are the same ones that were in Killzone 1.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:53 am

ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Thats what they said about Killzone 2 being the best first person shooter ever then they will say Killzone 3 is. i believe the official playstation magazine said that. Ignorance at its finest
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:57 am

Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Except for the fact that Killzone 1 was a bad game that no one gave a shit about.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Except for the fact that Killzone 1 was a bad game that no one gave a shit about.
Thats a lie and you know it.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:56 am

Alice wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

ummm....no Killzone 1 is a bad game just another "halo killer" fail
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:57 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
Alice wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

That's your opinion, if it was a bad game then why did they expand the series with 2 games and one in production? You can't say nobody likes the game you haven't asked anybody. You can even check metacritic which people love to do for "Good games"
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:59 am

Alice wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Alice wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

That's your opinion, if it was a bad game then why did they expand the series with 2 games and one in production? You can't say nobody likes the game you haven't asked anybody. You can even check metacritic which people love to do for "Good games"
Let me rephrase that then its not a bad game just an avarage shooter that failed to live up to the standards it was hyped to be
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:20 am

Hey, seeing as you're called "halo fan" I'm guessing you should know the answers to these questions:

Who is the last character to die in Halo 3 (not including enemies)?
In Halo 3 what's the name of the level where you're in a cave with those things on the wall which creatures crawl out of?
In Halo 3 does master Chief take off his helmet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:22 am

demondragondude wrote:
Hey, seeing as you're called "halo fan" I'm guessing you should know the answers to these questions:

In Halo 3 what's the name of the level where you're in a cave with those things on the wall which creatures crawl out of?
Who me?
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:03 pm

The OP is obviously trolling..I can't believe you guys are making serious responses to this...
Back to top Go down
halofan99

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:19 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Back to top Go down
halofan99

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:21 pm

demondragondude wrote:

the last character to die is sargent johnsone
i cant remeber the name of the level but it is when you rescue cortana and is near the end of the game
master chief takes off his helmet at the end of halo 1 and has it off at the begining of halo 2
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Alice wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Alice wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Killzone 1 was a "okay" game whether you like it or not.I own it and it has a crummy story and characters along with horrible technical issues.Some developers want to improve the sequel greatly if the first one fails,like guerilla.Killzone was sopposed to be Sony's answer to Halo.though it didnt go anywhere near as they planned
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:30 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Alice wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Alice wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Killzone 1 was a "okay" game whether you like it or not.I own it and it has a crummy story and characters along with horrible technical issues.Some developers want to improve the sequel greatly if the first one fails,like guerilla.Killzone was sopposed to be Sony's answer to Halo.though it didnt go anywhere near as they planned
It's "okay" to you, while others will see it as a good or bad game. Checking reviews some reviewers loved it, to the point they gave it a 100 while others hated it. Thats personal preference but for some reviewers to give the game 80+ that doesn't make an "okay" game that makes a good game in their eyes. Which is the only thing that matters to them, same with it being okay to you. Yes it wasn't the next halo, but I believe thats because it didn't play as smooth and easy as halo. Halo is easier to jump into than Killzone, does that make killzone a bad game? No it just requires you to get used to the game, with it's recoil and such.

But either way that's enough from me on this.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Halo: Reach looks amazing from what I seen. But Im guessing Killzone 3 will have better graphics.

Considering Killzone 2 looks gorgeous, not much colour variation but still, I expect Killzone to have better graphics than Reach but I highly doubt it will sell as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach Empty

Back to top Go down

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next