This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach

Go down 
+17
Kendo
KonaBro
KCalpha
igame
Wolfshiemhere
Stoney
Arbiteris
Alan1994
DemonWolf
Alice
lightlamp
Dutchy
ghost23
GeneralMLD
solidstudios
Permafry 42
halofan99
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Alice wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
@ alice and the other anime chick

hey i play killzone2

i never said it was was not fun. I said most people enjoy playing halo more. just check out how many people played reach. you can argue all you want. both are great games and killzone 3 will hopefully bring something new to the table.

You should not assume that all people in this forum are mindless fanboys. Most of us actually know what we are talking about.
No I'm not assuming, I know people just love putting words into other peoples mouths. You really need to learn how to phrase what you're trying to say. For one you didn't say "most people enjoy halo more" You mentioned other stuff which is purely an opinion on ones on likes. For some reason people here love thinking opinions = facts.

About the mindless fanboy part, lol.

Just shut up.Every thread I see your name arguing with someone......
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Bungie.net check out the community.

That should shut you up.

Its not just my opinion isnt it now?

YOU keep missing my point here. if you dis-agree with me watch machinima respawn video's.

CHECK THE DIRECTORS OPINION. NONE OF THEM ARE TALKING ABOUT KILLZONE 3.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:57 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Alice wrote:
popjack88 wrote:

hey i play killzone2

i never said it was was not fun. I said most people enjoy playing halo more. just check out how many people played reach. you can argue all you want. both are great games and killzone 3 will hopefully bring something new to the table.

You should not assume that all people in this forum are mindless fanboys. Most of us actually know what we are talking about.
No I'm not assuming, I know people just love putting words into other peoples mouths. You really need to learn how to phrase what you're trying to say. For one you didn't say "most people enjoy halo more" You mentioned other stuff which is purely an opinion on ones on likes. For some reason people here love thinking opinions = facts.

There is nothing wrong about argueing. It's just funny how they switch back and forth between the graphics and gameplay arguements. Don't even bother, they weren't really making much valid points in the first place. Thus there is nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Alice wrote:
popjack88 wrote:

hey i play killzone2

Yea, you're right I actually think. I am not a mindless fanboy who just agrees with everyone no matter how wrong or stupid they are which plenty of people love doing. I understand this is a forum about console wars thats great, but really sitting and letting people use opinions as facts? Whats the point of having a console war when people are constantly making stuff up or lying? I mean really do you guys only enjoy mindless sheep here or? Or are you just angry that we had a disagreement about before?

popjack88 wrote:
Bungie.net check out the community.

That should shut you up.

Its not just my opinion isnt it now?

YOU keep missing my point here. if you dis-agree with me watch machinima respawn video's.

CHECK THE DIRECTORS OPINION. NONE OF THEM ARE TALKING ABOUT KILLZONE 3.
Oh god how dull are you? That community is about halo, of course they will love and drool over halo like you people do. Whats your point? Getting people who agree with you is a fact? Once again that's their opinion on what they like. So will you tell a person who doesn't like video games they are wrong for not liking video games because you do? If none of them are talking about killzone 3, it's most likely because killzone 3 isn't out yet. But if you go to places pro-killzone or pro-playstation 3 you better bet your ass they will be talking about it. But you know, since killzone is "harder" to get into I guess the "real" hardcore bros play it.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Alice wrote:
popjack88 wrote:

hey i play killzone2

well if more people like halo and think its more fun then halo has made more fun.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 pm

@ alice

NEVER IN ONE SENTENCE HAVE I STATED THAT WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS FACT. I WAS JUST SAYING MY OPINION.

" So will you tell a person who doesn't like video games they are wrong for not liking video games because you do? If none of them are talking about killzone 3, it's most likely because killzone 3 isn't out yet. But if you go to places pro-killzone or pro-playstation 3 you better. "

Thats what your doing here isn't it? Trying to prove to people who dont like killzone that its the better game. Your forcing your opinion to the people here in this forum. Your first post proves it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

popjack88 wrote:
@ alice

NEVER IN ONE SENTENCE HAVE I STATED THAT WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS FACT. I WAS JUST SAYING MY OPINION.

" So will you tell a person who doesn't like video games they are wrong for not liking video games because you do? If none of them are talking about killzone 3, it's most likely because killzone 3 isn't out yet. But if you go to places pro-killzone or pro-playstation 3 you better. "

Thats what your doing here isn't it? Trying to prove to people who dont like killzone that its the better game. Your forcing your opinion to the people here in this forum. Your first post proves it.
No im just stating you like what you like and you don't like what you don't like. You're just bitching at me because I simply said "What am I reading?" it's hilarious. I really cannot fathom whats so complicated about people liking what they like without trying to bash other things. I've said it plenty of times, some people like halo some people like killzone hell people even enjoy both. It's apple and oranges you like it or you don't but sadly I cannot dumb this down for anyone if you don't understand it, w/e.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Alice wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
@ alice

No im just stating you like what you like and you don't like what you don't like. You're just bitching at me because I simply said "What am I reading?" it's hilarious. I really cannot fathom whats so complicated about people liking what they like without trying to bash other things. I've said it plenty of times, some people like halo some people like killzone hell people even enjoy both. It's apple and oranges you like it or you don't but sadly I cannot dumb this down for anyone if you don't understand it, w/e.

Yeah i am dumb. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Alice wrote:
popjack88 wrote:
@ alice

I haven't read into the argument but from this statement you sound justified.

Personally I enjoy Killzone more. Never was a fan of Quake and Unreal and Halo's multiplayer is just that slower without the instagib
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach   a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

a ps3 fantard said killzone 3 has better graphics than halo reach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4