This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 First Trailer

Go down 
+8
ghost23
Stoney
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
lightlamp
popjack88
igame
Pein
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Killzone 3 First Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:52 pm

it looks cool soo far

Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I guess its ok for a debut trailer, i was hoping for gameplay but oh well i guess they won't show till E3.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm

i hope they finally fixed the controls Very Happy

damn looks amazing
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:43 pm

omg diz gmae is terr1ble lmao hav u ceen the shiity grafix nd shity stuuf lol fabel 2 betta dan kilzone coz it exklusiv
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

I wanted too see some story related trailer....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

YES! I cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 am

Its just a prerendered trailer so I'm not impressed. I was hoping for gameplay footage so we could see what the actual game looks like. I hate when developers show prerendered cinematics and try to call it a game trailer. Show us the game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 am

Intresting. I wonder what the ISA soldier taking the Helghast soldiers helmet is all about!?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:47 am

No thanks, Killzone 2 didn't impress me at all and this isn't showing any good signs for me. However I'll reserve proper judgment until after we learn more about it and see some gameplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:06 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Its just a prerendered trailer so I'm not impressed. I was hoping for gameplay footage so we could see what the actual game looks like. I hate when developers show prerendered cinematics and try to call it a game trailer. Show us the game.

Its a teaser trailer, devs always do this just to start hyping a game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:40 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I realise that. I would just rather see some gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Intresting. I wonder what the ISA soldier taking the Helghast soldiers helmet is all about!?
probably inflitration or blending in with the helghasts for some attack? or it maybe just because it looks cool Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 pm

looks japanese...see sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I realise that. I would just rather see some gameplay.

True, very true. But it will come soon enough. But with E3 right around the corner we will probably have to wait till then...
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Maybe they will infiltrate them, and thats how you will actualy learnm more about the helghast society.
Back to top Go down
TheJester
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:36 pm

While pre-rendered (obviously so), it DOES use in-game animations.

If you saw the leaked video (the one with horrible quality and the guy with the fedora hat), there was a part where he was re-loading, and while doing so, he kicked a Hig in the face.

Fucking awesome? I think so!
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am

he must have a cold head Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 First Trailer   Killzone 3 First Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 First Trailer
Page 1 of 1