This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?

Go down 
+17
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
micheal82
Invincible
Blackou7
Stigma
Blixtstorm
Kendo
Pickles
Pein
IcyMeteor
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
Stoney
atari_g33k
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? Empty
PostSubject: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:19 pm

with e3 comming by and waiting for the announcement of natals release date and confirmed pricing i wanted to know how many of you guys are going to pick up natal.

im not sure until the pricing is confirmed and it not being $150, minimum to no lag and the variety of games. i already have a wii and do not want another machine to play stupid mini game collections in, sorry wii fanboys Smile

so are you guys buying it and what do you guys think of the rumored price is it true??
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 pm

No. Short and simple.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Yes and No.

If it's not any more than £50, then most likely yes BUT I won't get it straight away. I'd rather wait, see what people think and what games it gets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

No. But i do want to know the style of games for Natal thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 pm

I will probably eventually, but not right away.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:15 pm

porbaly not I honestly think it looks boring and gay
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm

ill probably wont..i have to see still,but i probably wont.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Right away. It looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

I will get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.

since ive been in this forum ive noticed that kendo replys to every single post and says yes to anything and everything. is kendo a real person or is it a computer program whose only purpose is to say yes?? lol does he even read the topic or provide a reason for why he says yes. what a yes man.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

atari_g33k wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.

since ive been in this forum ive noticed that kendo replys to every single post and says yes to anything and everything. is kendo a real person or is it a computer program whose only purpose is to say yes?? lol does he even read the topic or provide a reason for why he says yes. what a yes man.

Kendo says that he will get everything, but never gets it.... Just like his 360.... And his puny gamerscore...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.

Kendo says that he will get everything, but never gets it.... Just like his 360.... And his puny gamerscore...

405 lol facepalm my dad seriously has a higher gamerscore than him lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I doubt many people on here will.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

I highly doubt it. If it comes in a nice bundle with a slim 360, I could see myself possibly getting it.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 pm

I will know after E3. It all depends on how much it cost and the launch games. If Im not super impressed I'll get it next year, maybe.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 am

If the games interest me yes if not maybe sometime down the road.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 am

Yes I will get it. I haven't gotten into motion controls this generation and I really want to give Natal a try.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:14 am

Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.
Roflmao!!!!
Most epic response ever xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 am

atari_g33k wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.

You understand I just made that account a month or so ago. I usually when playing online am on my brother's XBL profile (zZCuddlesZz), I try to get whatever interests me, oh and no I do not say yes to everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:00 am

Kendo wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.

You understand I just made that account a month or so ago. I usually when playing online am on my brother's XBL profile (zZCuddlesZz), I try to get whatever interests me, oh and no I do not say yes to everything.

Who the hell makes their gamertag Cuddles?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:54 am

ghost23 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
atari_g33k wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I will get it.

You fag.

Who the hell makes their gamertag Cuddles?
yeah same..that was preety gay man..
cuddles? like wtf,that sounds like a account that a girl would make.seriously..
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:24 am

I own 2 360 controllers for the 360 and I own 2 PS3 controllers for the PS3. Why the hell do I need to buy more controllers? Screw Sony and Microsoft!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:30 am

What kind of fag makes a gay sounding Gamertag like cuddles? LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 am

LMAO Cuddles! Ah Kendo, you never cease to make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?   NATAL/WAVE are you getting it? Empty

Back to top Go down

NATAL/WAVE are you getting it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next