This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An actual Xbox slim

Go down 
+16
Doominator99
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Madtoker
Stoicwalker
Crownjo
arnt god of war
zinc
gamer4life
Mr. Project Natal
Halo_Sniper93x
Bottles
CosmicFalcon
Kendo
micheal82
4554Isaiah
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

An actual Xbox slim Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 "slim"   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

What the ps3 fanboys go say now that we got built in wifi, new better build 360 and the hard drive is now a pc hard drive.(if you look at inside xbox video they go around the slim and theres no hdd on top, plus it clearly shows the hdd in the back on the console and its not a regular 360 hdd) now whats their excuse? lol
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 pm

My old 360 is being retired. As soon as it hits the Gamestop around the corner from me I'm getting one.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Function wrote:
Well, y'know, at least the Move won't be embarassing like Natal-er, Kinect. You guys thought the Wii had wagglan, you ain't seen shit til' you've seen the Kinect's flailing.
Fail troll.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Function wrote:
Well, y'know, at least the Move won't be embarassing like Natal-er, Kinect. You guys thought the Wii had wagglan, you ain't seen shit til' you've seen the Kinect's flailing.

Kinect did preety good at e3 so wtf are u talking about
Back to top Go down
CosmicFalcon

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

IF MORE THAN HALF OF MY SAVES WEREN'T ON A MEMORY UNIT i would consider, but nah.
Back to top Go down
Bottles

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
Function wrote:

Kinect did preety good at e3 so wtf are u talking about

I didn't really like any of the examples of it in action, but it seemed to work fairly well.

The Move will be better for games that aren't just gimmicky, but that's because it has buttons. That's the only downside to Kinect thus far.
Back to top Go down
Halo_Sniper93x

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Microsoft outdid themselves this time, i really was impressed with the new xbox360
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:01 pm

When looking at the bottom, I noticed there is a new xbox slim with a 250gig hardrive and built in wi-fi! Even more! Know more or have comments?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 pm

the new 360 looks really nice. my friend is trading in his for the new 360. i might get it if there is NO rrod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 pm

New one looks sweet. But my 360 is working fine, unless it breaks I wont get one.
Back to top Go down
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
zinc

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Ehhh, most of us have working reliable 360...

MS should have done this earlier, i bet most of us would have owned a 360 slim back in 07 or 08.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:05 pm

everyone above qball excluding michael and kendo are prolly trolls
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Had mine since 07. Ill get one later this year or next year.
Back to top Go down
Stoicwalker
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
What the ps3 fanboys go say now that we got built in wifi, new better build 360 and the hard drive is now a pc hard drive.(if you look at inside xbox video they go around the slim and theres no hdd on top, plus it clearly shows the hdd in the back on the console and its not a regular 360 hdd) now whats their excuse? lol
They're gonna say that Microsoft made the 360 similar to the PS3 which is what they essential did. It's smaller, with built-in Wifi and upgradable HDD. :/
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

kinda pointless but..... im making an account called Mr. Project Kinect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am

Madtoker wrote:
kinda pointless but..... im making an account called Mr. Project Kinect

LOL!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am

LOL @ Madtoker

Anyway, yeah the Xbox slim looks sexy.
Looks kinda like a ps3 now but wow.. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 am

arnt god of war wrote:
everyone above qball excluding michael and kendo are prolly trolls

No, everyone above Qball excluding just Michael are trolls Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am

demondragondude wrote:
LOL @ Madtoker

? it looks like a alienware computer only much smaller(alien ware have the most epic looking computers)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 am

Looking at the new 360 REALLY wants me to get another one(I dont even have an elite,I just got a pro......)

But my 360 pro is working fine.But if I do get the RROD,then hands down im getting the new 360.I dont even care if I still have the warrenty
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:32 am

it looks good but they didnt lower the price. oh well
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 am

i wish they lowered the price but noooooooo Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
They have something to brag about... their worthless 500 gig hardrive ps3 that was announced. 250 is enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
LOL @ Madtoker

? it looks like a alienware computer only much smaller(alien ware have the most epic looking computers)

Alienware computers are so sexy Very Happy i just had to put that in haha
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:18 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
4554Isaiah wrote:
They have something to brag about... their worthless 500 gig hardrive ps3 that was announced. 250 is enough.

Yeah it's pretty much worthless. You could probably buy your own 500GB HDD for a cheaper price. For most people, 250GB is more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim Empty

Back to top Go down

An actual Xbox slim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: