This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An actual Xbox slim

Go down 
+16
Doominator99
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Madtoker
Stoicwalker
Crownjo
arnt god of war
zinc
gamer4life
Mr. Project Natal
Halo_Sniper93x
Bottles
CosmicFalcon
Kendo
micheal82
4554Isaiah
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 am

ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
4554Isaiah wrote:
What the ps3 fanboys go say now that we got built in wifi, new better build 360 and the hard drive is now a pc hard drive.(if you look at inside xbox video they go around the slim and theres no hdd on top, plus it clearly shows the hdd in the back on the console and its not a regular 360 hdd) now whats their excuse? lol
They have something to brag about... their worthless 500 gig hardrive ps3 that was announced. 250 is enough.

Yeah it's pretty much worthless. You could probably buy your own 500GB HDD for a cheaper price. For most people, 250GB is more than enough.
i wished they sold 60 gig harddrive slims, then i would get one but sony and microsoft are money grabbin bastards
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Stoicwalker wrote:
4554Isaiah wrote:
What the ps3 fanboys go say now that we got built in wifi, new better build 360 and the hard drive is now a pc hard drive.(if you look at inside xbox video they go around the slim and theres no hdd on top, plus it clearly shows the hdd in the back on the console and its not a regular 360 hdd) now whats their excuse? lol
They're gonna say that Microsoft made the 360 similar to the PS3 which is what they essential did. It's smaller, with built-in Wifi and upgradable HDD. :/

So first they complain about 360 NOT having those features and now that it does have the features they complain even more?
If you see anyone who does so, tell them they're fucktards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
4554Isaiah wrote:
They have something to brag about... their worthless 500 gig hardrive ps3 that was announced. 250 is enough.

Yeah it's pretty much worthless. You could probably buy your own 500GB HDD for a cheaper price. For most people, 250GB is more than enough.

Well with all the game installs, music, and movies I could fill it up. I have about 90GB of music and 150 GB of movies, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:51 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
Function wrote:
Well, y'know, at least the Move won't be embarassing like Natal-er, Kinect. You guys thought the Wii had wagglan, you ain't seen shit til' you've seen the Kinect's flailing.

Kinect did preety good at e3 so wtf are u talking about

Too bad they were paid actors.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
4554Isaiah wrote:
Function wrote:
Well, y'know, at least the Move won't be embarassing like Natal-er, Kinect. You guys thought the Wii had wagglan, you ain't seen shit til' you've seen the Kinect's flailing.

Kinect did preety good at e3 so wtf are u talking about

Too bad they were paid actors.

I cant believe MS paid them. Absolutely terrible actors they are...
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm

This one i will get but only because its a lot better and more reliable overall. For next gen they already learned so i wont get a redesign if they choose to do that again. same thing as long as its reliable i am cool with anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An actual Xbox slim   An actual Xbox slim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An actual Xbox slim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2