This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD

Go down 
+4
arnt god of war
Stoney
Madtoker
Master_Chief
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD Empty
PostSubject: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:30 am

The title of this article cracked me up as does the name of the site but not as much as the PS3 fanboy reactions at N4G.
http://www.gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/3050-kinect-for-xbox-360-innovates-while-the-ps-move-is-just-a-wii-hd/

PS3 fanboy reactions.
http://n4g.com/news/543874/kinect-for-xbox-360-innovates-while-ps-move-is-just-a-wii-hd/com
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:03 am

No. Nooooooooo
they are both rip offs
have u not seen the wii... i mean kinetic games at e3?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

Nothing better than troll bait articles to piss off PS3 fanboys. Laughing

But tbh honest, from what I've seen from both Kinect amd move, Im more excited for Move. Hopefully when Sony show it today it aint aimed at families like Kinect was. Mad
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

But tbh honest, from what I've seen from both Kinect amd move, Im more excited for Move. Hopefully when Sony show it today it aint aimed at families like Kinect was. Mad
cue sony having families interacting with each other via move
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

cue sony having families interacting with each other via move

I've have now lost intrest in both Move and Kinect after watching both conferences.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 pm

llololololol I saw this earlier.
Razz

It's kinda true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 pm

sorcery looks great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Ehh, they both are kind of stupid. But I will probably get Move over Kinect because it comes 100 for the controller and Eye, and more of a "harder core" game library.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 am

i think its good that the move isnt for casual only. i just might buy it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 am

I will choose Kinect over Move because the game experience is relatively different to anything thats ever done before while Move offers a very similar experience to Wii.
Whether you like it or not, its true, you are still holding motion sensing controllers to manipulate the object on screen while with Kinect you are using your entire body to manipulate images.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 am

Madtoker wrote:
No. Nooooooooo
they are both rip offs
have u not seen the wii... i mean kinetic games at e3?
how is kinect a rip off of the wiimore/nunchuk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD   Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinect for 360 innovates while the PS3 Move is a Wii HD
Page 1 of 1