This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans Empty
PostSubject: IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans   IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans   IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 am

I thought when Elpresador left the console war PS3 fanboys will tone it down a bit. They have only gotten worse IMO Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans   IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans   IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 pm

LMAO @ Thetruth:

Quote :
Fail is fail, homey. You're trying to turn this into something other than how MS has/is performing. The conference sucked, period.

You talk about some "nameless" people who are too scared to be real because of their sub count but in the description list some fake ass fools as "keeping it real"

This video is fail

Anyway I agree with Zephyrnix. He's awesome. Smile
He seems to be a really nice guy too. Glad he's "on our side". lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans   IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
LMAO @ Thetruth:

Quote :
Fail is fail, homey. You're trying to turn this into something other than how MS has/is performing. The conference sucked, period.

You talk about some "nameless" people who are too scared to be real because of their sub count but in the description list some fake ass fools as "keeping it real"

This video is fail

Anyway I agree with Zephyrnix. He's awesome. Smile
He seems to be a really nice guy too. Glad he's "on our side". lol

Truth is really annoying. His blind fanboyism isn't going to get him anywhere. Just goes to show how PS3 fanboy-infected Youtube is. This is practically the only place on the internet where you can speak freely about the X360 pros and cons without some PS3 extremists being unrealistically negative and sensitive. I've grown bitter of them. And they have made me grow an inner anti-fanboy that laughs whenever Sony gets the shorter end of the straw. I feel sorry for Sony (not really since they were the one who hyped up the PS3 with lies and exaggerations so heavily) that they have such a childish fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans   IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans Empty

Back to top Go down

IcyRhythms Calls out PS3 Fans
Page 1 of 1