This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Favourite Ps3 Games?

Go down 
+18
Alan1994
Inuboy1000
Noelol
optimusprime
ZeInFormer
LittleBigGeek
Doominator99
Stigma
xjosh360s
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Invincible
DarkSwarm85
Freemon34'
Lord_Orpheo
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
here are some of my fav ps3 games (not just exclusives)
Mirror's Edge
Resistance: Fall of Man
Trine
Heavenly Sword

Only those 4 games I've really enjoyed playing. I have yet to try out Heavy Rain since it does look like an interesting game. One of these days. I have KZ2, but I think it's okay. The MP is really the reason why I enjoy the game while campaign is uhhh...okay I guess.
uncharted series?

I wouldn't put Uncharted series as one of my favourites. I've only played the second but it's one of the ps3 games I've played the most and I think it's one of my least favourites of those I've played. I swear there are better ps3 games that didn't even get such high ratings. Same goes with a lot of 360 games too. Reviews and ratings make no difference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Mirror's Edge
Trine
Heavenly Sword

Only those 4 games I've really enjoyed playing. I have yet to try out Heavy Rain since it does look like an interesting game. One of these days. I have KZ2, but I think it's okay. The MP is really the reason why I enjoy the game while campaign is uhhh...okay I guess.
uncharted series?
I rented the game before and I can't get into it. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:31 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Mirror's Edge
Trine
Heavenly Sword

uncharted series?

I wouldn't put Uncharted series as one of my favourites. I've only played the second but it's one of the ps3 games I've played the most and I think it's one of my least favourites of those I've played. I swear there are better ps3 games that didn't even get such high ratings. Same goes with a lot of 360 games too. Reviews and ratings make no difference.

QFT!!! I would have gave Uncharted low AA ratings. It was good, but no where near GOTY.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Mirror's Edge
Trine
Heavenly Sword

uncharted series?

Eh, each's own. Its my second favorite PS3 game. My first being Valkyria Chrnonicles.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:39 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Mirror's Edge
Trine
Heavenly Sword

uncharted series?

QFT!!! I would have gave Uncharted low AA ratings. It was good, but no where near GOTY.

Yeah. Well I'm not saying I wouldn't give it AAA but I would not give it any more than 9. It was tight and it is a great game but it could've been better. It was more flash than substance.

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Mirror's Edge
Trine
Heavenly Sword

uncharted series?

Eh, each's own. Its my second favorite PS3 game. My first being Valkyria Chrnonicles.

Yeah of course. I mean my favourite game isn't the AAA titles like Gta IV or Mass Effect (though that may change with ME2). I think a lot of AAA titles are really overrated and loads of AA or single A titles are underrated. But Uncharted 2 just isn't my kind of game.
My fav game of all time is I think only a A game (maybe AA).
Bully / Bully Scholarship Edition.
COmpleted it like 4 times on ps2, completed it again on Xbox 360. It's so awesome. I think it's Rockstar's finest effort but I wish they sorted out the bugs on the XBox version. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 am

Warhawk (still going strong lot of fun)
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Heavy Rain
Everyday Shooter
Heavenly Sword
God of War 3
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Disgaea 3...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
Mirror's Edge
Trine
Heavenly Sword

uncharted series?

Yeah. Well I'm not saying I wouldn't give it AAA but I would not give it any more than 9. It was tight and it is a great game but it could've been better. It was more flash than substance.

I didn't think it deserved AAA, well I dont think a lot of games are worth AAA Razz reviewers give too high of scores.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:33 pm

1. Valkyria Chronicles (best game EVER)
2. Metal Gear Solid 4 (Amazing)
3. Killzone 2 (haven't played it yet, but want to)
4. Heavy Rain (looks somewhat interesting, I have heard good things about it too)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

The best PS3 game by far is Resistance 1 (not 2). It's underrated and the story is kinda dull but the gameplay is so fresh and addictive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
The best PS3 game by far is Resistance 1 (not 2). It's underrated and the story is kinda dull but the gameplay is so fresh and addictive.

I love the story, but the gameplay is very fun. Why dont you like 2?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:23 am

ill have to say uncharted 2, gow 3 and heavy rain
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?

Cuz its not animated and gay like his avatar lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

LittleBigGeek wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?

Cuz its not animated and gay like his avatar lol

Rofl rofl rofl rofl Razz
Back to top Go down
gmp186

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Demon's Souls is my current favorite. I'm sure there's alot of games that I haven't played yet that are excellent.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?
First off I think the story sucks. Second of all the gameplay is generic. Thirdly when I move the right analog stick up the camera should move up, not down, same goes for vice versa. Also I played the PSP game Resistance: Retribution, it was horrible.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?
First off I think the story sucks. Second of all the gameplay is generic. Thirdly when I move the right analog stick up the camera should move up, not down, same goes for vice versa. Also I played the PSP game Resistance: Retribution, it was horrible.

There is probably an option to turn invert off. It wasn't like that in the demo.
Back to top Go down
Xiammes
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xiammes

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Main games: Metal Gear Solid 4, LBP, GoWIII, demon souls, mag.
PSN games: twisted Metal 2 classic, Flower, Fat princess.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?
There's an option to change inverted controls lol.
Back to top Go down
AtlasAir

AtlasAir

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

My favorite games this gen are certainly Demon Souls and Valkyria Chronicles. Would add Vesperia to the list but this is favorite ps3 games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I despise Resistance.

Why?

Lol fail. Story, well thats your opinion. The gameplay is not generic, it was one of the first games this gen so its not like it copied anything. And the inverted controls is well, a fail on your part. You can change that in the options
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Ps3 Games?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3