This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?

Go down 
+3
GZDoolmguy
Arbiteris
Doominator99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 am

Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? Jl6snk

If capelli is the protagonist i hope Hale is the main boss Smile
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 am

Maybe

If you look carefully in the trailer,while they are still outside on the train,you can see chimera watching you from the trees and bush's

The trailer gave me a l4d vibe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 am

Awesome! Capelli was my favorite character in Resistance 2. I cant wait for some gameplay!
Back to top Go down
GZDoolmguy

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 pm

b.b.b.but w.w.w.what about grayson? Sad
Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? 209148-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm

They should have co-op with Grayson and Capelli. I don't know what they are going to do with Hale. Most annoying cliff hanger ending with R2... Mad
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:34 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
They should have co-op with Grayson and Capelli. I don't know what they are going to do with Hale. Most annoying cliff hanger ending with R2... Mad
Hale had a son... so maybe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Wow...I didn't really care much about Capelli...Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:

Yeah, I just want to know what is going on with Hale.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 am

It would be so good if hale was the main boss for resistance 3. Having him as the main character for two games trying to stop the chimera and suddenly appearing at the end of the game when you think he is dead. It would be big WOW moment affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?   Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Capelli spotted in Resistance 3 trailer?
Page 1 of 1