This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In this thread, I compliment the PS3

Go down 
+3
ghost23
Crystie Cao
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

Location : And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, Britain.

In this thread, I compliment the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 am

I salute you Sony.

the PS3 is my console of choice because it's exclusives interest me. Such as Demon's souls, Valkyria. I still dont see how anyone can possibly hate you for making this console. especially with the initial launch losses you still managed to start up a free online network.

Even still free, you continuously update it with new features, programmes and add-ons that allow the free PSN service to catch up to the payed XBL service.

While we still have a short way to go to match the XBL service, I prefer your community. people complain that the PS3 doesnt have alot of mic users, not as much as the Xbox 360. i think we have just enough, I very rarely even hear a kid play on a PS3 with a mic. i wish the same could be said about the 360, but thats just the way it is.

I have nothing against the 360, dont jump to that conclusion.

This is not a troll thread, dont think of it that way...

Maybe someday in a perfect world, steam would be added to all of the consoles and allowing a universal playing experience, but microsoft's gotta feed their familys...

While the xbox doesnt share the same appeal to me as the PS3 does, it does have a few exclusives such as Halo 3 and halo ODST and Halo Reach that do indeed interest me, but they are not enough to make be buy the console.

all I could ever want is on the PS3

harmony Harmony
Oh love
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am

I respect your opinion about the PS3 but this thread will be just pure flame bait.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 am

ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am

Wow,talk about a troll bait thread
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:23 am

I prefer the PS3 as well. Some of my favorite single-player experiences have come from the PS3 this gen: inFAMOUS, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, God of War III. A good single-player has always drawn me in over a good multiplayer.

That being said, I'm really psyched for Fable III and Halo: Reach, since I think 360 exclusives tend to have better multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:48 am

Respect man. I like the PS3 and used to own one. And I loved games like Resistance, Killzone, and God of War. But there wasnt enough on PS3 that made me want to keep it. And I prefer XBL over PSN for its social aspect.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm

I prefer the 360 (obviously). However the PS3 is good, if I had the money I probably would get one just so I can buy PSP games from it (and PSOne Classics). Only thing I really hate about the PS3 is A. The fanboys, and B. Sony themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Crystie Cao
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Crystie Cao

Location : And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, Britain.

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:00 pm

^Every console has its share of fanboys, dont use that as a downside Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Crystie Cao wrote:
^Every console has its share of fanboys, dont use that as a downside Smile

QFT
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Having not owned or extensively played on a 360 I cannot say I prefer the PS3, as the PS3 is the only current gen console I have experience with. Look forward to getting the 360 and then I'll be able to make a judgement call several months in. Respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In this thread, I compliment the PS3   In this thread, I compliment the PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In this thread, I compliment the PS3
Page 1 of 1