This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect Stripped Down

Go down 
+9
Alan1994
Pickles
Blixtstorm
DarkSwarm85
Arbiteris
NightFang91
Pein
Stoney
DemonWolf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
ya i didnt like not being able to explore the citadel as well.

Yeah! See, guys?

Generalmld, the big Mass Effect fan agrees with me!

Citadel was awesome. Sad It was one of the things I most looked forward to in ME2, exploring the citadel with updated visuals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Yeah! See, guys?

Citadel was awesome. Sad It was one of the things I most looked forward to in ME2, exploring the citadel with updated visuals.

I also liked Elevators as loading screens better lmao. I loved what my teammates said and the jokes on the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 am

Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Yeah! See, guys?

I also liked Elevators as loading screens better lmao. I loved what my teammates said and the jokes on the news.

Yeah lol. The elevators were funny. In ME2 I always had Garrus and Tali in my squad and Garrus asked Tali if she ever missed the elevator rides where they would ask her about life on the flotilla and she got pissed Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 am

Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Yeah! See, guys?

I don't know man, they did get very boring after a while and I found them to be quite frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 am

ghost23 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Yeah! See, guys?

I don't know man, they did get very boring after a while and I found them to be quite frustrating.

Elevaters were fustrating? But they were better than loading screens cause at least you got the news jokes or your team mates would sometimes say something funny.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 am

i think mass effect 2 was million times better than mass effect 1 but i have to agree that citadel was fun but i didnt missed it soo much as people say and the elevators after awhile as ghost said became boring,too bad ashley (the bitch) shot wrex in the back and the elevator scenes became boring Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 am

NobleSix wrote:
i think mass effect 2 was million times better than mass effect 1 but i have to agree that citadel was fun but i didnt missed it soo much as people say and the elevators after awhile as ghost said became boring,too bad ashley (the bitch) shot wrex in the back and the elevator scenes became boring Sad

The question is, why did you take ashley in your squad!? lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

i thought she would be cool at first but when i saw what kind of bitch she is.THANK GOD she didnt joined my team in mass effect 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:17 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

i thought she would be cool at first but when i saw what kind of bitch she is.THANK GOD she didnt joined my team in mass effect 2.

Hell yeah. But dude, you should take Garrus and Tali. Best squad EVER lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

i like tali but not much,garrus is cool but after a while i want to change something,for me
there has to be a krogan in my squad,thats why grunt and wrex pwn,especially grunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:37 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

i like tali but not much,garrus is cool but after a while i want to change something,for me
there has to be a krogan in my squad,thats why grunt and wrex pwn,especially grunt

Grunt was lame IMO but Wrex was awesome. But still, my squad always remained Tali and Garrus.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

Grunt was lame IMO but Wrex was awesome. But still, my squad always remained Tali and Garrus.

lol i loved grunt,i thought he was badass and hilarious at the same time,wrex was awesome too
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
NobleSix wrote:

NO!

Grunt and Garrus = Epicness.

Like I always brought Wrex and Garrus in the first game.

Ah..those were the days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

At least you don't have anymore 3 minute elevator rides xD
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 Tali10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 am

Freemon is there any way you can make your sig smaller? Its bit big. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Freemon wrote:
At least you don't have anymore 3 minute elevator rides xD

Not 3 minutes....more like 30 seconds tops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 Tali10

Hey! That is my pic you N00b!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 am

DemonWolf wrote:
NO!

Grunt and Garrus = Epicness.

Like I always brought Wrex and Garrus in the first game.

Ah..those were the days.

I used Garrus and switched between Tali and Wrex in the first one, but the second one it was always Garrus and Tali.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Freemon is there any way you can make your sig smaller? Its bit big. Laughing
I would but then HJ would love me instead of hate me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Stripped Down   Mass Effect Stripped Down - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Stripped Down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2