This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS Move Reviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 pm

The reviews are looking pretty good. And the reviewers aren't calling it a reip off of the wii. the shovelware titles are even getting ok reviews.

Sports champions: 74
Start the Party: 54
Eyepet: 70

Too bad we haven't seen any review for hardcore games like LBP2, The Shoot, and Timecrisis
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

You didn't mention the games that IGN were giving 3/10. I can't remember their names off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm

ghost23 wrote:
You didn't mention the games that IGN were giving 3/10. I can't remember their names off the top of my head.
They were retarded shovel ware(Start the party & Kung Fu Rider). But I'm talking about the hardware reviews. And its being put in AAA games like KZ and LBP.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Didn't Sony put off PS Move until September so there would be more games? And this is it? I figured they would at least give us Heroes on the Move launch day.

Does anyone know if Medal of Honor and Black Ops will be PS Move compatible? Will we at least get that?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Playstation move itself got a 8.5 from IGN
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Invincible wrote:
Didn't Sony put off PS Move until September so there would be more games? And this is it? I figured they would at least give us Heroes on the Move launch day.

Does anyone know if Medal of Honor and Black Ops will be PS Move compatible? Will we at least get that?
No but MAG is supposed to get it on Launch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS Move Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Move Reviews   PS Move Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

PS Move Reviews
Page 1 of 1