This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dick move Sony, dick Move

Go down 
+16
Kendo
A7MAD_AU
Arbiteris
Invincible
gigabite07
Lt Xplosi
M3A7L04F
Zombl337
igame
Bluenose
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Optimus Lime
jaykay
ghost23
Mr. Project Natal
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Dick move Sony, dick Move Empty
PostSubject: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Truly Sony, FUCK YOU!
(for the record, Im not that mad, it just hit me in a critical spot... the spot where truth lies waiting to destroy fanboy lies. Very Happy

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/17/playstation-move-ad-pulls-no-motion-controlled-punches-against-w/

Last edited by Mr. Project Natal on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:08 am

Typical Sony attitude, bash the competition. They've been doing it ever since the launch of the PS3 and it only shows their desperation as their product isn't good enough so they feel the need try and downplay the competition.

If Move was as good as they say, they shouldn't need to try to make Natal look crap, a product should be able to speak for itself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:42 am

ghost23 wrote:
Typical Sony attitude, bash the competition. They've been doing it ever since the launch of the PS3 and it only shows their desperation as their product isn't good enough so they feel the need try and downplay the competition.

If Move was as good as they say, they shouldn't need to try to make Natal look crap, a product should be able to speak for itself.
Ya, but it seems Microsoft is a WIDE target of jealousy. Apple attacked them as well as Sony. Don't know about the wii though...
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 am

Pretty ballsy of Sony. The ad is funny as hell, though.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:00 am

jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.
Ya, desperate is more like it. If Microsoft was know to counterattack or sue others easily, then it would be ballsy.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:37 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.
Ya, desperate is more like it. If Microsoft was know to counterattack or sue others easily, then it would be ballsy.
Microsoft DOES know how to sue, but they can't. I don't see it as desperate. I say ballsy because they're bashing the competition, more so than most companies would.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 am

jaykay wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.
Microsoft DOES know how to sue, but they can't. I don't see it as desperate. I say ballsy because they're bashing the competition, more so than most companies would.

I don't think that you understand what I mean by desperate. They are desperate because their product is not of enough quality that they know that the Move cannot speak for itself and just by showing it off, will not make people to buy it. Instead, Sony try to downplay their competition so that their product looks better than the other in the eye of the consumer. If Move was really as good as they are touting it to be, there should not be any need for them to be bashing on Natal.

Look at Microsoft on the other hand, they never bash the competition because the quality of their products speaks for themselves. The XBOX 360 leads in sales because it is clearly the best console, Halo is the best selling exclusive franchise, XBOX Live is the best online gaming service with the most number of users. All this success was achieve due to the quality of the product not by some shitty attempt to make the competition look like crap. If Microsoft really wanted to, they could bash the absolute shit out of Sony but they don't because they aren't absolute dickheads.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:05 am

ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.

I don't think that you understand what I mean by desperate. They are desperate because their product is not of enough quality that they know that the Move cannot speak for itself and just by showing it off, will not make people to buy it. Instead, Sony try to downplay their competition so that their product looks better than the other in the eye of the consumer. If Move was really as good as they are touting it to be, there should not be any need for them to be bashing on Natal.

Look at Microsoft on the other hand, they never bash the competition because the quality of their products speaks for themselves. The XBOX 360 leads in sales because it is clearly the best console, Halo is the best selling exclusive franchise, XBOX Live is the best online gaming service with the most number of users. All this success was achieve due to the quality of the product not by some shitty attempt to make the competition look like crap. If Microsoft really wanted to, they could bash the absolute shit out of Sony but they don't because they aren't absolute dickheads.
I think you're over-analyzing it a bit. Just enjoy the humor of it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 am

jaykay wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.

This is a beef that I've had with Sony a long time before this advertising campaign. I just hate the way that their company functions.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 am

Heard of greenberg?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:56 am

ghost23 wrote:

Try ever since the launch of the original Playstation. Sony killed Sega with underhanded techniques and have been trying to kill Nintendo and Microsoft ever since. Thankfully Microsoft has given Sony a taste of their own medicine even without resorting to their lowly tactics. All Sony does it talk big and under deliver. Every time. The PS2 was not a super computer on a chip yet everyone believed them about it and skipped on the amazing and cheaper Dreamcast with all it's great games. It didn't work this time around with the PS3 and it won't with the WiiMote rip of Move. Everyone sees through their shit now and it will be Microsoft laughing all the way to the bank as everyone skips Move in favor of Natal. Sony can make all the childish internet videos they want, but nobody cares about their Wii Motion Plus look alike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Try ever since the launch of the original Playstation. Sony killed Sega with underhanded techniques and have been trying to kill Nintendo and Microsoft ever since. Thankfully Microsoft has given Sony a taste of their own medicine even without resorting to their lowly tactics. All Sony does it talk big and under deliver. Every time. The PS2 was not a super computer on a chip yet everyone believed them about it and skipped on the amazing and cheaper Dreamcast with all it's great games. It didn't work this time around with the PS3 and it won't with the WiiMote rip of Move. Everyone sees through their shit now and it will be Microsoft laughing all the way to the bank as everyone skips Move in favor of Natal. Sony can make all the childish internet videos they want, but nobody cares about their Wii Motion Plus look alike.
Even if they chose the PS2 over the Dreamcast, it's not like they made a terrible decision. They were "tricked" into buying a console with mediocre hardware, a console that was backed up with a library of almost 2000 games.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 am

I remember this video from 2 weeks ago in another thread.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 am

Optimus Lime wrote:
I remember this video from 2 weeks ago in another thread.
The video itself was released a couple of weeks ago, so that would explain it. I don't know why the OP just heard of it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 am

ghost23 wrote:

Yeah you pretty much said it all. I don't think Microsoft would sink so low as to do that to their competition. They're happy with their system in 2nd place and don't try to put on a childish act poking fun at the competition just to steal a few sales. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 pm

ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
jaykay wrote:

Not ballsy, desperate.

I I highly doubt Sony cares about you think about there companies functionality. Guys don't take this ads so seriously i mean THIS IS BUISNESS They can throw out what ever they want. Its an act of Self Proclamation that i am the best choice PERIOD.

This is a beef that I've had with Sony a long time before this advertising campaign. I just hate the way that their company functions.
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 pm

why is everyone taking this ad so serious? i thought it was funny as hell just like all the other commercials that kevin butler has been in. Are you really that butt hurt just because he made fun of the wii and natal? that just shows how weak minded you are
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 pm

igame wrote:
why is everyone taking this ad so serious? i thought it was funny as hell just like all the other commercials that kevin butler has been in. Are you really that butt hurt just because he made fun of the wii and natal? that just shows how weak minded you are
QFT! I mean really guys lol Sony made fun of the precious natal lol just have laugh calm down. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Sony is too cocky and aggressive for being last place, but it's all PR.
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 am

Bluenose wrote:
igame wrote:
QFT! I mean really guys lol Sony made fun of the precious natal lol just have laugh calm down. Laughing

tell me about it, ghost23 sent me a WARNING cuz he didnt like my comment lol seriously?
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:29 am

he's just jealous
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 am

lol that guy is a arse Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 am

igame wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
igame wrote:

tell me about it, ghost23 sent me a WARNING cuz he didnt like my comment lol seriously?

I sent you a warning because you are being an asshole. This is a 360 fan site, if you are not doing that, you should not be here. If you so badly want to call people butthurt, find somewhere else to do it.
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:11 pm

igame wrote:
if you havent noticed that angry becouse of this comerical.there angry couse sony been doing the same damn thing since the dreamcast which btw killed a very good console
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick move Sony, dick Move   Dick move Sony, dick Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Dick move Sony, dick Move
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next