This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360

Go down 
+8
Stigma
Ozsem
Noelol
ghost23
Stoney
Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm

What are your thoughts on it?

By the way, it's not technically Demon Souls 2 per-se. It's a spiritual successor.
Watch trailer here:
http://n4g.com/news/607945/project-dark-working-title-tgs-2010-official-trailer

Multiple sources say it is indeed coming to Xbox 360. Sorry if these sources are incorrect. lol

But yeah anyway, are you anticipating it? I for one am as Demon Souls was one of the ps3 games that interested me but was often criticised for it's unforgiving difficulty and whatever other problems it has.

Plus it was practically AAA, just 0.1 away. With improvements the new game could be even better! Let's hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 pm

This game is not Demon Souls 2, but is a spiritual successor to Demon Souls. This does not mean it is part of the same franchise.

Definition of Spiritual Successor: A spiritual successor, sometimes called a spiritual sequel or a companion piece, is a successor to a work of fiction which does not directly build upon the storyline established by a previous work as do most traditional prequels or sequels, but nevertheless features many of the same elements, themes, and styles as its source material.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
This game is not Demon Souls 2, but is a spiritual successor to Demon Souls. This does not mean it is part of the same franchise.

Definition of Spiritual Successor: A spiritual successor, sometimes called a spiritual sequel or a companion piece, is a successor to a work of fiction which does not directly build upon the storyline established by a previous work as do most traditional prequels or sequels, but nevertheless features many of the same elements, themes, and styles as its source material.

He said it wasn't technically Demon Souls 2 in the post.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:

Did you read the post? He said its NOT Demon's Souls 2. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol fail.

But anyways, I never was interested in Demon Souls anyway. not my type of game.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:45 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:

FAIL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 Tumbleweed

Well someone said on another topic it was needed.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:21 am

I am anticipating it more than any other game. Demon's Souls was perfect, so as long as they don't change too much, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol Brandon, with the time you spent searching for a definition you could have just read the post and saved yourself a lot of time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol Brandon, with the time you spent searching for a definition you could have just read the post and saved yourself a lot of time. Razz
Yeah I guess... wait Brandon?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

You've posted your name several times across this forum.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:48 am

BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol I cant beleive he didnt know that
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol I cant beleive he didnt know that
Actually I do know that I posted my name a few times. However majority of you guys call me Kendo 99.9% of the time.

Anyway about the game, it sounds fun but I wanna see some actual gameplay of it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:28 pm

lol too many Kendo fails in one topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
lol too many Kendo fails in one topic Razz

Kendo is fail.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 am

lol kendo,kendo,kendo...
you really need to read first..but that just now was just pure fail
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Yes we are all aware that I am fail. But hey at least I do not have an Encyclopedia Dramatica... wait never mind! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yes we are all aware that I am fail.P

Grammar fail. Sorry, couldn't resist Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I'm sure it's intentional. I hope...
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I'm sure it's intentional. I hope...
Oh yes it must be.
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yes we are all aware that I am fail. But hey at least I do not have an Encyclopedia Dramatica... wait never mind! Razz
"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 I_am_error

Demon's Soul is so cool, i can't wait for this game (DS is the only good game From Software has made this gen Laughing )
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 pm

[quote="yogsam"]
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Demon's Soul is so cool, i can't wait for this game (DS is the only good game From Software has made this gen Laughing )
I'm guessing you haven't played 3D Dot Game Heroes, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:42 pm

[quote="TRF"]
yogsam wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
I'm guessing you haven't played 3D Dot Game Heroes, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.
Quote :
3D Dot Game Heroes is a 2009 action-adventure video game developed by Silicon Studio and published by From Software in Japan, Atlus in North America and by SouthPeak Games in Europe.
They are not the developers behind that game Razz
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 pm

yogsam wrote:
Quote :
3D Dot Game Heroes is a 2009 action-adventure video game developed by Silicon Studio and published by From Software in Japan, Atlus in North America and by SouthPeak Games in Europe.
My bad, From Software published the game in Japan. Still, it's a game worth trying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:10 pm

TRF wrote:
yogsam wrote:
Quote :
My bad, From Software published the game in Japan. Still, it's a game worth trying. Very Happy
Oh definitely, that game is a love letter to old school gamers (like me) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: