This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360

Go down 
+8
Stigma
Ozsem
Noelol
ghost23
Stoney
Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360   "Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 pm

yogsam wrote:
TRF wrote:
yogsam wrote:
Quote :
3D Dot Game Heroes is a 2009 action-adventure video game developed by Silicon Studio and published by From Software in Japan, Atlus in North America and by SouthPeak Games in Europe.
They are not the developers behind that game Razz
My bad, From Software published the game in Japan. Still, it's a game worth trying. Very Happy
Oh definitely, that game is a love letter to old school gamers (like me) Very Happy
Too bad I dont have a PS3... Sad
Back to top Go down

"Demon Souls 2" on Xbox 360
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2