This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. Empty
PostSubject: Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.   Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Quote :
Ok Sony you have sunk LOW..I mean so low your making sparks man ! Come on what happened here? The folks at Playstation and the folks at Wii must have freaked out when the saw the actual XBOX 360 Kinect! This looks like a LATE ...REALLY late attempt to stay in the battle here. Wii has been kicking but in the market since its release for the most part the over all winner since its release. Now that Microsoft has the edge with its new EYE - CAMERA system called Kinect it looks like Sony has once agian made a lame attempt. I own one of each of these systems so I can talk from expereince.

Ok so if you dont allready have one you can buy a bundle for 399...What they used to cost anyways right? But if you allready own one we are expected to go out and buy 175 (PLUS) worth of stuff to get playing ? Not when I allready own a WII...Why would I? Im not ...its non sense.

Now on to Microsofts new product....HOME RUN ! SCORE ! GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLOL ! Why ..You dont have to hold ANY controller. Its all based off your body movements period. Not a mix match. Looks to me ( in my opinion )like Sony hadnt had all their bugs worked out and just put this thing together in a panic. I'll be watching this but not very close. More out of intrique then want thats for sure. I love the graphics and online play of XBOX...I like the moving stuff for my kids on the Wii..And when XBOX has their new system out ill be selling my WII and my Playstation because there will be NO need to have all of them anymore.

So in summary ....Playstation .....Boooooo nice try ...why do we want to hold a controller? we dont! And we WONT!
XBOX Kinct...HOME RUN, SCORE ..Just what we have been waiting for...Dont have to use controllers any longer. Our bodys will be the controller. Cant wait for you Kincect!

SAVVY3_337

Lol, talk about some bad fanboyism Razz

Here is the link. Its the LEAST helpful review BTW xD

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-320GB-System-Move-Bundle-3/product-reviews/B002I0K956/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.   Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 am

Lmao!!! Hilarious, but I agree that sony must have put it together ina panic. XD
part of me believes that during the E3 conference when ms unveiled kinect, Sony were
like "crap that looks good!! We've got no way to compete with that!" then they ran around the E3 area looking for anything they could find. This included a broken controller, a coloured ping pong ball, a small torch and a dildo. They tunneled a hole in the dildo, shoved the torch inside when it's on, they stuck the ping pong ball ontop of the dildo just so people don't recognise it as one, then he stuck the buttons of the broken controller on the side of the dildo (he didn't need glue, the dildo was sticky enough). They quickly ran to a nintenfo booth, recorded gameplay footage to pass off as move. Then when it was time for the Sony conference, they were all ready!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.   Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:15 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Lmao!!! Hilarious, but I agree that sony must have put it together ina panic. XD
part of me believes that during the E3 conference when ms unveiled kinect, Sony were
like "crap that looks good!! We've got no way to compete with that!" then they ran around the E3 area looking for anything they could find. This included a broken controller, a coloured ping pong ball, a small torch and a dildo. They tunneled a hole in the dildo, shoved the torch inside when it's on, they stuck the ping pong ball ontop of the dildo just so people don't recognise it as one, then he stuck the buttons of the broken controller on the side of the dildo (he didn't need glue, the dildo was sticky enough). They quickly ran to a nintenfo booth, recorded gameplay footage to pass off as move. Then when it was time for the Sony conference, they were all ready!

Wekk move did have more acurate and less... embarassing demonstrations. The only hick in move during either E3 was Tiger Woods.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.   Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I agree. Maybe Nintendo's demonstration of Zelda didn't work out well because Kevin Butler stole some parts from the Wiimote.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.   Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:14 pm

HOME RUN!!!!! SCORE!!!! GOOOOOAAALOL!!!

Best part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.   Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny "Review" trolling the PS Move on Amazon.
Page 1 of 1