This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.

Go down 
+12
arnt god of war
3DO Teabagger
Zombl337
Arbiteris
GiantRobot2
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
micheal82
Static103
Kendo
lightlamp
Frank2368
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. Empty
PostSubject: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm

I know it's a 360 forum, but the commercial was pretty funny and both WiiMote and Natal got owned, and it's worth a watch.

Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm

lol i loved it but sony is taking a gamble trashing on the wii since move does look like a wiimote
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Uh... that was just... that did not.... DAMN Sony failed AGAIN with a commercial.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Kendo wrote:
Uh... that was just... that did not.... DAMN Sony failed AGAIN with a commercial.

They dissed Natal and WiiMote really hard in just one commercial
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Not really just more of a childish insult but a good one!
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 pm

lol i thought that was a funny commercial. I might try out the "MOVE". It looks very interesting
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I'll try it out, but that little ball on top makes it look to kiddie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Kendo wrote:

Did you watch any of commercials from Sony? Sony has one of the best advertising campaigns I have ever seen. Keven Butler is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

But we all know Natal will be better Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 pm

It's just Sony's damage control
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Did you watch any of commercials from Sony? Sony has one of the best advertising campaigns I have ever seen. Keven Butler is hilarious.

It's insulting.

The Uncharted one made woman look stupid. The GoW one made men look disrespectful. This one insults the very people they hope to convert. It's like how Apple insults PC users in their ads and then hopes the angry PC users will buy an Mac.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Ignore him Frank. But yeah that ad was fucking hilarious! 10/10 from me! LOL
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Guilty spark dont u think u take them a bit seriously i mean their meant to be funny
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 am

GiantRobot2 wrote:
Guilty spark dont u think u take them a bit seriously i mean their meant to be funny

He is correct though.

I dont know about you but I don't think a commercial that calls woman stupid "funny".Not sure if that's your kind of humor but it certainly isn't mine
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:39 am

We will see what happens with Natal & Move come Late 2010.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Have you seen the baby advertisement, how about one where they have crows throwing eggs at eachother? Probably not, but Sony's advertising is quite horrid.
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Kendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Have you seen the baby advertisement, how about one where they have crows throwing eggs at eachother? Probably not, but Sony's advertising is quite horrid.

That was at the launch of the PS3 back when they had the guy who made PS2 commercials like this:

If you honestly think commercials like this

are crazier than the PS2 ones, you gotta be crazy.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:13 pm

lol i like the commercial but it doesnt make me want a ps3 or a move just makes me want to watch something funny
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I could care less for this commercial. I just wanna know about the product, and if its fun to use... that sounded awkward! XD
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm

i dont really find it funny he's dissing natal when ps move is just a copy of the wiimote
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 am

xjosh360s wrote:
i dont really find it funny he's dissing natal when ps move is just a copy of the wiimote

Both Natal and PS Move are copies of different things. PS move with Wii, Natal with the PS eye(not eyetoy).
Back to top Go down
Fank
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fank

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:33 pm

At least the Kevin Buttler commercials are all cool^^
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:06 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Kendo wrote:

It's insulting.

The Uncharted one made woman look stupid. The GoW one made men look disrespectful. This one insults the very people they hope to convert. It's like how Apple insults PC users in their ads and then hopes the angry PC users will buy an Mac.

....but most women are stupid. scratch
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:29 pm

That looks...weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.   Pretty funny Sony Move commercial. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty funny Sony Move commercial.
Page 1 of 1